question about saving students

Avatar image for MuffindGoneWild
#1 Posted by MuffindGoneWild (565 posts) -

if i didnt save them all my first time through the stage, will it count if i revisit the stage and try again? i ask because i noticed there was no counter for how many were left to save during my second run through of the school.

#2 Posted by Swanogt19 (24159 posts) -
Yes. If you replay a stage it will still have your previous amount of students saved. For example in stage 2 there are 8 students to save. On your first playthrough you save 6/8. On your second play through it will still read 6/8, you can still save the students you've already saved as well as the ones you haven't. Saving all the students has an impact on the ending of the game.
Avatar image for MuffindGoneWild
#3 Posted by MuffindGoneWild (565 posts) -

goddamn it, now i gotta start all over to get the good ending, i think ill just throw it on easy ang go through the whole game really quick, not like theres an achievement on difficulty. thank you for the tip good citizen

#4 Posted by TheBellum (25 posts) -

goddamn it, now i gotta start all over to get the good ending, i think ill just throw it on easy ang go through the whole game really quick, not like theres an achievement on difficulty. thank you for the tip good citizen

MuffindGoneWild
There are a couple of achievements that require specific difficulty settings, but yeah, difficulty doesn't matter if you're trying to get the two achievements that require you to save all of Juliet's classmates. Lollipop Addict - Collected all lollipop wrappers. / At least half of the lollipop wrappers for this achievement never appear on the easy and normal difficulty settings, but all of them do appear on the hard and very hard difficulty settings. Zombie Fancier - Completed the zombie album. / A few of named zombies for this achievement never appear on the easy and normal difficulty settings, but the vast majority of them do appear on the hard and very hard difficulty settings. The only exception is a zombie that can only be found on Stage 6 of Ranked Mode.