Favorite Stage

#1 Posted by Swanogt19 (24159 posts) -
What is your favorite stage in the game? I really liked stage 4 for the arcade style and games that you have to take part in.
#2 Posted by digitaldame (5401 posts) -

Haven't had a chance to get too far into it, but so far the first stage with Jimmy Urine is still my favorite. But the one the TC is talking about does sound interesting.

#3 Posted by Swanogt19 (24159 posts) -
Zed was a fantastic character. I really liked had Juliet and Nick brought up My Chemical Romance and the song Teenagers, it made me laugh. I also like how Zed mentioned London Calling in one of his disses to Juliet. He was probably my favorite boss out of the game. However I did enjoy each boss a lot.
#4 Posted by kitty (115328 posts) -
What is your favorite stage in the game? I really liked stage 4 for the arcade style and games that you have to take part in. Swanogt19
I liked the Arcade one as well.
#5 Posted by CerpinCygnus (758 posts) -

The only ones I've played through more than once are the Prologue and first two stages. School is still my favorite though, and I really liked the farm.

#6 Posted by TheBellum (25 posts) -
What is your favorite stage in the game? I really liked stage 4 for the arcade style and games that you have to take part in. Swanogt19
It's a hard choice between Stage 1 and Stage 5. Stage 3 is a close second, though. lol
#7 Posted by EvolutionBaby (931 posts) -

Definitely Stage 5.

#8 Posted by TAMKFan (33274 posts) -

The High School level and Arcade level are my favorites.