Destructoid Review 9/10

#1 Posted by Pigroast (117 posts) -
http://www.destructoid.com/review-lollipop-chainsaw-229321.phtml
#2 Posted by Xombie_Master (44 posts) -

This review makes me want this game. My favorite game of all time is River City Ransom, and one of my favorite films is Return of the Living Dead. A beat 'em up plus Return of the Living Dead style zombies is a wallet killing combination for me. I'll have to see how other reviews turn out.

#3 Posted by kitty (115328 posts) -
I like what I've played of the game so far. Took a break to check out the forums here. :P
#4 Posted by TaintedSaint79 (25 posts) -

my guess paid for a good review joystiq 3/5. this game set back our chosen hobby 10 years at least nothing but 12 year old spanking material, Developers should be ashamed 

#5 Posted by Xombie_Master (44 posts) -

Mmmmmmmmyes quite.  This attrocious game speaks to the very degradation of our fair society.  Hmmm.  I'm quite sure that art and gaming as a whole have been irreparably damaged by this abomination of a game.  To think I could have been spending that 5 hours smelling my own farts.  Indubitably.

Mind you, my sensible side has decided to wait for the inevitable price drop, but that's just because it sounds like it'll be a great $30 game in six months or less, and I have to move in less than 3 weeks so money is tight.

Avatar image for MidgardDragon83
#6 Posted by MidgardDragon83 (25 posts) -

my guess paid for a good review joystiq 3/5. this game set back our chosen hobby 10 years at least nothing but 12 year old spanking material, Developers should be ashamed 

TaintedSaint79
Because every time someone likes a game you don't they were paid. Because that's how the world works. In Fanboyhaterville.