LMA Returns with possibly the best game in the series

User Rating: 8.5 | LMA Manager 2007 PS2
LMA returns in 2007 with very few features, but this is actually a good thing to do "if it aint broke dont fix it!" a few new features are the option of selling players even if you just bought them, more realistic match engine even though its more or less the same and updated stats and transfers. This year I felt like I had more control over my team and every small detail will affect what happens on the pitch, if your players arent too well adapted to your tactics then you're better off playing a more experienced player, also scouting comes to play you'll have to see who you need to fill in the slots in your team if your looking for a pure striker then someone like Zlatan Ibrahimovic isnt the right choice, you'll notice that he tries a lot of tricks on the pitch and he's more of a playmaker. Transfers are also still easy to get used to. Also creating a fantasy team returns again form last years version of the game which should be quite a challenge.

A few tips and facts about this game

+This game will not work on a PS3
+Its a great multiplayer game
+You can choose teams to manage from Scotland, Italy, England, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Holland and France
+Transfer market is updated until august 2006 but can be updated online