Drama-rific.

User Rating: 5 | Kenshuui Tendo Dokuta 2: Inochi no Tenbin DS
I'm not A fan of drama, just to let you know. They say a good game/show always has a great start, well to me this one is boring. I've played Trauma Center Under the Knife, so it's kind of like this game, only with drama, and selection in which you have to listen to your patient. Basically, you drag Item to talk with your patient, which takes a long time before you get to perform surgery, and that is what bogged this game down. Unless you have a tolerant to listen/ putting to these virtual life-imitating patient (The first one is a typical negative person, who is an example of Drama-ness/Drama queen, which I find boring, and find her stupid intellectually and her brother) then yeah, you try out this game, and review it, if you can, because I can't put up with this game, to me it started off boring. The First operation was pretty cool, I was looking forward for more, but I don't want to put up with a lot crap. Also If you end up liking this game, then try out Trauma Center: Under the Knife! That's pretty much it...