CrayzHanya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CrayzHanya
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

Ok so I recently play Life Is Strange and the last episode I played was episode 3...I DID NOT like the ending I liked it how Chloe was and how everything was playing out, cause I really shipped them until the end of episode 3!! Will this possibly be changed!??! I'm kinda freaking out..

RGBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 RGBlue
Member since 2015 • 12 Posts

I have not played but do u think I should?????????

phoenix_6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 phoenix_6969
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

It is just you.. The game starts off high school drama, then through out the episodes it starts to get bit more intest throughout the next two episodes. Following episode 3 where you see chloe in the wheele chair.. BIG flip of the feel for the character, like heart dropping.. episode 4 comes and it gets dark.... IT needed the flipped, i really enjoyed it. I think you should play it.. The game does go dark, from high school girl drama life to holy shiza, Over all I enjoyed the dark twist they through it, i think the reason people having issues with this cause they are "teenagers" but we live in a world that this stuff can happen.. OVERALL I really enjoyed this episode and I can not wait till the next one..