gehwesij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gehwesij
Member since 2002 • 276 Posts

i'm starting this thread as a mean's for though's of us that play this game to share what we know of what resource's are on what floor's. and if need be, update our information as patch's/change's come out

for example,

(1)ether d.o.d. ensemble green metal, or war ensemble green metal can be gotten as a random drop from the boss on the 16th floor.

(2)and I've notaced leather, and silk can primarily be gotten between floor's 1 to 3 at random on the ground.

(3)and hover metal can be randomly gotten as a drop item from the floating enemie's with a drill for a stinger.

(4)and scratch metal is a random drop from the slow moving enemie's with the stick for a head that's protected by a cage, and the long claw's. witch I've seen different leveled version's on between floor's 1 through 23 (highest I've been as of this posting.).

(5, and 6) m.i.l.k. blue metal, and candle wolf blue metal. i forgot witch is gotten where, but 1 is gotten from the 3rd floor boss randomly, and the other from the dead end room that closes, and force's you to fight 3 npc before it allow's you to open it again on the 2nd, or 3rd floor.

(7, 8, 9. and 10) clump of copper scrap, aluminum scraps, iron scraps, and veneer plank's can be easily found on the floor between floor's 1, through 3.

(11) cotton can be found at random on all the floor's I've been on so far.

(12)waste oil can be found regularly between floor's 1 through 3

(13, 14, 15, 16, and17) I tend to farm aluminum can's, mdf, piece of broken wire, and vegetable oil on the 13th floor. and on extreamly rare occasion's (maybe 1 in 50 to 1 in 100 visit's) I find a rosewood

gehwesij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 gehwesij
Member since 2002 • 276 Posts

forum https://www.reddit.com/r/LetItDie/comments/5ksj7c/let_it_die_google_doc_resources_page/

and it's resource pdf https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/edit#gid=1408794251