best buy preorder???

#1 Posted by Malicx (70 posts) -

i ordered this  along with monster hunter for the half off deal monster hunter shipped thursday and i just got an  email saying that my preorder date got pushed back to 3/18/13 which would have been yesterday lol i dont get it anyone else had this happen to them?

#2 Posted by Malicx (70 posts) -

ok just got an email saying it should be available april 2- 11 :(

#3 Posted by starcrafthenry (94 posts) -

That sucks. If you don't want to wait the extra few weeks, and want the physically copy, try Target. I just picked up a copy at Target yesterday. Check their website first to if it's in stock at any store near you. My store said "limited stock" and they meant it; they only had one copy of the game.

Good luck.

-Henry

#4 Posted by GTA_Edm (1493 posts) -
What's odd is that Best Buy pre-orders are delayed. However, I went into Best Buy yesterday and bought the game straight off the shelf. They even included a Lego Chase McCain toy. Do pre-orders come with something else? Otherwise, I'm wondering why they wouldn't have used any stock they received to fulfill the pre-orders.
#5 Posted by Malicx (70 posts) -

yeah it does kinda suck but im gonna have to wait because i got the game for 25 bucks with the buy one get one half off deal they had going monster hunter should be in my mail when i get home today so that should keep me entertained for a while 

I dont know whats up with best buy , I just hope it ships when they say and i get the dea they were advertising , this game looks fun as hell btw glad i got this with MH