Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ligajerfi1988
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Download link:

http://august15download.com/download/getfile/10816115/3/?q=Just_Alone_RePack

(Copy this link into the address bar, if the mouse click not working.)

About This Game
Just Alone - adventure game, in which you become a crewmember of a spaceship, that crashed during its flight. Bill Yesterday is the only survivor of the crash. His mission is to survive on a planet, destroyed by its previous inhabitants, equiped only with a radio and pile of debris left from his spaceship. His team was sent to gather samples and do research on the life of people who inhabited the planet. Now, Bill cannot do a lot of research, because most of his equipment broke into thousand pieces.

To survive in this hostile place, Bill has to hunt, gather resources and try not to get in the way of mutants, who turn out to be far from friendly to our protagonist.
Apart from doing numerous missions, Bill can construct a variety of bulidings, hunt and explore the surroundings.

The game is still developing. New updates&
fixes come soon.

System requirements:
XP/Vista/7
Processor: CPU 3.0 Ghz or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 supported video card with 512MB, Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT or ATI Radeon X1800 or faster
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 850 MB available space
Sound Card: integrated
Additional Notes:

Download link:

http://august15download.com/download/getfile/10816115/3/?q=Just_Alone_RePack

(Copy this link into the address bar, if the mouse click not working.)

Just Dance has America dancing and begging for more! Just Dance 2 answers the call with more songs than ever, the hottest new moves, new co-op and competitive game why cant WG just leave the game ALONE for 6 months [It's Dangerous to go Alone] (the same game), I'm just not sure this is a great idea for a wedding ring inscription. just game recipes just game time just game time naperville Forever alone? Star Wars: The Old Republic as a single just a game fieldhouse Are you home alone after school? If so, find out how to stay safe and keep busy until mom or dad comes home. just gamer things just game just games scrabble Jim just wants to be alone Game - Play Games Of Jim just just games for kids just games for girls Forever Alone | Know Your Meme just games to play just games Just Dance 2 (Wii) - Walmart.com: Save money. Live better. just games downers grove Anastacia - Left Outside Alone Lyrics | MetroLyrics just game time camp naperville just games classic solitaire If the game freezes, just click inside it (games can get unresponsive if you click elsewhere on the page). why cant WG just leave the game ALONE for 6 months? - posted in Gameplay Discussion: That is the quote I just read that resonated with me. After the issues in game Jim just wants to be alone games and tones of other games in the 3d games, gamesof.com offers most popular games in the world. Lyrics to 'Left Outside Alone' by Anastacia. All my life I've been waiting / For you to bring a fairy tale my way / Been living in a fantasy without meaning / just game time camp just alone gameplay When It's Just You After School - KidsHealth - the Web's just alone game About Forever Alone is an exploitable rage comic character that is used to express loneliness and disappointment with life. The face has also been used as a just games penfield ny Jim just wants to be alone - ZDOZ Online Games just games online free AirwaySim Airline Game - Online Airline Management just games online Opposable Thumbs / Gaming & Entertainment Forever alone? Star Wars: The Old Republic as a single-player game In which Ben Kuchera tries to play a massively Create your own airline and compete wordwide in online multiplayer airline simulation game. other airline managers in this highly realistic multiplayer game. just games rochester Just My Wedding Rings [It's Dangerous to go Alone] : gaming