Journey seems bland on paper - but what you'll find is a unique experience that you aren't likely to forget.

User Rating: 9.5 | Journey PS3
If someone asked me to describe Journey, I'd freeze up knowing all too well my words couldn't do it justice. Trying to describe this game is like trying to describe a painting, you come off either boring or pretentious. In its simplest terms, you're a little robed dude heading towards a shiny mountain. You only have 2 action buttons, jump and churp, and- BORING. Yep, i sound boring. I would never play that game.

But that's because Journey has to be played to be understood. No amount of words could ever describe the beauty of this short but sweet adventure. It's an experience, a feeling, a Journey (WOAH APT NAME!).

This little gem offers a truly unique experience. One that I believe would be engrossing for both gamers and non-gamers alike. If you're looking to blow stuff up, head in the opposite direction - but If you're stuck at home, not able to explore the world and its wonders - grab a controller, sit on your butt and go play this game. You won't regret it.