Great game as expected

User Rating: 8 | INSIDE XONE

This game was nothing short of what was expected of it - at least from me. I played Limbo several When I had heard that Playdead was making another title because the first game was such a hit, I was thrilled and very much looked forward to playing it. To be honest I did not follow the development of the game, nor did I watch any of the game play, read any reviews, or watch any trailers surrounding this title. I had high expectations for this game and it did not disappoint. The game had a more color than the first (being strictly black and white with shades of in between), but it was colored in a dark and eerie manner. The controls were no different than Limbo but both the scenery and story were completely different. The puzzles were completely new, imaginative and tricky at times. I could find no overlap when recalling my experience with Limbo several years back. The game was not very long much like the first but it was still a very fun and challenging experience. I highly recommend this game to anyone who likes problem solving games or to anyone who likes games in general and can tolerate something different. I rate this game an 8 out of 10. While it does not make my top 10 games of all time, it is still a very fun and very well done game.