What silent hill should of been

#1 Posted by Santesyu (4451 posts) -

Does this remind you of silent hill at all? I am just now playing it but the vibes I am getting does remind me of silent hill just a tad, I think the devs should learn from this game that monsters do not make a horror game it is really the atmosphere that does it.

#2 Posted by edwardecl (2240 posts) -
It's a total rip off of silent hill, they can't decide if its dust or fog, I know that was taken from Stephen King but... Then there is the child running away and you following into a dead end with multiple things attacking you... hmm where have i seen that before. Then these is the red marker on the map crossing off areas that have broken/sunk into the ground... hmm where have i seen that before. And the story is about a man going into a town that is more like a ghost town with broken bridges and destroyed areas to find his family hmm where have I seen that before, If i could be bothered to play the rest of the game you would probably find out your character has guilt about something he's done, or how his daughter is not his or something.
#3 Posted by edwardecl (2240 posts) -
It's a total rip off of silent hill, they can't decide if its dust or fog, I know that was taken from Stephen King but... Then there is the child running away and you following into a dead end with multiple things attacking you... hmm where have i seen that before. Then these is the red marker on the map crossing off areas that have broken/sunk into the ground... hmm where have i seen that before. And the story is about a man going into a town that is more like a ghost town with broken bridges and destroyed areas to find his family hmm where have I seen that before, If i could be bothered to play the rest of the game you would probably find out your character has guilt about something he's done, or how his daughter is not his or something.
#4 Posted by edwardecl (2240 posts) -
#5 Posted by edwardecl (2240 posts) -
This site is also a pile of crap, it gives me a bad gateway error but still manages to post the message 3 times.
#6 Posted by Still11 (25 posts) -

This site is also a pile of crap, it gives me a bad gateway error but still manages to post the message 3 times.edwardecl

I get that error aswell. Kinda annoying.