A great stealth game with an interesting story.

User Rating: 8.5 | Hitman 2: Silent Assassin PS2
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. Where can I start? Originally, I didn't like this game, but after playing other stealth games, (Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Manhunt) and enjoying them, I decided to give it another go. Well, am I glad I did. You play as Agent 47, who has left behind his life as an assassin and retreated to a church in Sicily to seek peace. He works as a gardener for Father Vittorio, his best friend and mentor. 47 attends a confession to admit his sins, but Vittorio understands and believes 47 is decent at heart. Father Vittorio is kidnapped and a ransom note is left for 47. 47 decides to go back to his old job as an assassin to track down Father Vittorio. He contacts his agency, who thought he was dead, and makes a deal with his handler, Diana. He will work for them if the agency can help him locate Father Vittorio. They accept the deal. Hitman 2 feels great and aside from AI issues and difficulty (which can become frustrating), Hitman 2 is a solid stealth game and great fun. You can dispose of your enemies in many ways, either with fiber wire, to a silenced pistol and many others. Hitman can also be played in a 1st person view, as well as the 3rd person view. While not as good as Hitman: Blood Money, in my opinion, it is still a great game and definitely worth picking up.