Glass stones and silver.

#1 Posted by utterlymuah (25 posts) -
How do you get them both for the Inn? Please? I dunno how to get it. ;u; ~<3
#2 Posted by Hawkear (25 posts) -
You have to get the musical sheet in the hospital, so build that first, give the sprites plenty of gifts and wala you will get the mine music sheet, it opens the path so you can harvest rare minerals daily, better the hammer the more you get to mine. Hope I helped.
#3 Posted by rainbowblaze (25 posts) -
I got 2 musical sheets from the dunhill's home and the one from tina newspaper carrier home i need musical sheet #3
#4 Posted by rainbowblaze (25 posts) -
You have to get the musical sheet in the hospital, so build that first, give the sprites plenty of gifts and wala you will get the mine music sheet, it opens the path so you can harvest rare minerals daily, better the hammer the more you get to mine. Hope I helped.Hawkear
hi do you know where the musical sheet #3 is
#5 Posted by rainbowblaze (25 posts) -
the sprites sied they hide a musical sheet after i got allen's and clement's huose made
#6 Posted by rainbowblaze (25 posts) -
were can do i get platinum,amethyst, and glittering stone?
#7 Posted by Hawkear (25 posts) -
Music sheet number 3...I believe that one is in tina's house, the newspaper writer, I may be wrong but I'm almost sure of it. Also to get platinum and the like you will need to mine a lot, they are very rare minerals, same as the others you listed, but platinum is extremely rare, anyways, open the mine with music sheet 4 i think and then you can mine daily, the better the hammer the more mining as I said before.
#8 Posted by rainbowblaze (25 posts) -
the boy sprite said he hid the musical/erath sheet in the restaurant close to a table but witch table
#9 Posted by rainbowblaze (25 posts) -
I got musical sheet #1 at Dunhill's house and musical sheet #2 at Tina's house.
#10 Posted by Tomoyaokazaki (71 posts) -
HAha, just randomly walk around the table, continuously pressing A and Viola there it is. XD
#11 Posted by Hyrule_Sage (45 posts) -

On the upper left of the left most table. Done