Most badass line...so far

#1 Posted by Raphy_Turtle (230 posts) -

Captain: Give. Me. That. AI !!

Chief: ...No. 

#2 Posted by gutsallover (412 posts) -

That Captain really pissed me off. Then again, that was the intention. 

*SPOILERS SPOILERS DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'VE BEAT THE GAME*

I'm glad he got what was coming to him. We didn't get much details other than the fact that Lasky replaced him, but I imagined Lord Hood or one of the either top brass on Earth threw that idiot in chains when he reported that he left Chief behind and didn't help him.

#3 Posted by Raphy_Turtle (230 posts) -
I finished it. Yes karma will do that. I'm still rattled about... **SPOILERS** Cortana. I'm guessing they'll make up a reason in Halo 5 for her to somehow survive or re-cloned from Halsey. Hey side note, have you noticed the sound in cutscenes being very muffled? It annoys me as hell for a game which has such eargasmic sound to have aquarium sound in cinematics...I'm guessing 343 is already working on it.
#4 Posted by RAD_TRBO (52 posts) -

Yes, i too see Cortana coming back somehow in the next Halo. Let's be honest what is Halo without an uber smart tech savvy AI. So I definitely see her making a return or a new version coming that somehow mutates back into the original Cortana.

#5 Posted by Raphy_Turtle (230 posts) -

Ya for sure she'll be back but I wonder if it's gonna be new her or somehow remnants of her will remain. Also what the hell happened in the end? You were teleported into some digital world?

Avatar image for Bloodiest_Rayne
#6 Posted by Bloodiest_Rayne (91 posts) -

It's essentially a hardlight shield but completely enclosing the chief. That's what Cortana used to become physical for a moment too

#7 Posted by TimberWolf_CLT (175 posts) -

No Sir

#8 Posted by TimberWolf_CLT (175 posts) -

It's interesting reading "HALO: The Thursday War" while playing Halo 4. Interesting insights and a great description of the head of ONI's take on Del Rio.