Best Halo 4 gamer.

#1 Posted by HarpoThePig (25 posts) -
On vote, Who do you all think is the most AMAZING Halo 4 gamer you have ever met? Tell me on THIS forum. Thanks, Ladies and Gentlemen!
Avatar image for streetfighterDJ
#2 Posted by streetfighterDJ (29 posts) -

The most amazing Halo 4 gamer I've ever met was Seanflamin (real name: Sean). He's actually an MLG in Halo. He is so god-like, he can get more than 50 kills in any online match. He is my best friend (that means I've known him since 2nd grade and met him in person). If you dare to vs him in one match, you'll lose very badly. One time me, Sean, and another friend were playing Team Slayer (free for all). He was spectating me and the other friend battling each other. I had about 10 to 20 kills. After 5 minutes, Sean got in the game and owned the both of us very badly. Do you dare to vs Seanflamin? If you do, I will garentee that you will get owned.:lol:

#3 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
It's probably some kid that never plays online, its hard to say who the best is that I have played, there have been some really good ones
Avatar image for streetfighterDJ
#4 Posted by streetfighterDJ (29 posts) -

I wouldn't say that. He plays online every day. And he's the same age as me (teen).

#5 Posted by edbagel (40 posts) -

Lith.

End of story, move along

#6 Posted by HarpoThePig (25 posts) -
I am sure I probably would because I usually only get like 18 kills each game.
#7 Posted by HarpoThePig (25 posts) -
But the best player I have ever seen is me. But I am sure MANY people can beat me in Halo 4. Because I am only rank 44.