The New batch of CRAP!

User Rating: 1 | Gremlins 2: Shinshu Tanjou NES
Warning: The opinions expressed in the following review are NOT endorsed by anyone at Gamespot or any professional reviewer. I'm not paid for my reviews and I do them for fun. They may contain: Foul Language, Violence, references to farts, A lot of references to the word "Poo" totally bodily function loss, or possibly the total collapse of civilization as we know. Oh also reading these reviews you may feel the need to toss a Midget or start a Cripple fight. There is a longer list of things that could happen but I don't feel like posting them here. You have been Warned.

Learning Curve: Didn't play long enough for me to suggest one.

Score: 1 out of 10

I remember the summer of 91 when I was staying at my fathers he rented this game, that summer we were having some real bad storms, well he lived in the countryside which had real bad power lines. We got home just as the storm really moved in and I popped this game in. He started to make Soft Tacos I remember the first stage being really hard there was a huge hole in the floor, I don't remember being able to pass it I tried different things nothing helped the only way was past that hole in the floor so I tried different things, I don't remember if Jumping was available in the game but if it was I tried it than I remember seeing a balloon I went to try and grab that balloon and.......blackout, the power went out in the country side, so there I was with my father who was losing control of his anger and yelling. I thought to myself: "Why yell you moved out here it isn't anyone fault but yours." So about 4 hours later the power came back on and after finishing dinner I went back to the game and that **** balloon didn't help. I never got past that spot so I guess I'll just review what I know, they had a interesting cut scene if I remember when the game starts it shows the Gremlins putting that furby into the air duct and that's about it. The rest of the game is Ass the controls, the sound and visuals just suck. And to make it worst they put a area in front of you that you need to pass and unless you have divine intervention you can't. So this game gets a 1 out of 10.