Wonderful, mindless crime.

User Rating: 7.5 | Grand Theft Auto (Pokkiri 1400 Series) PS
Who doesn't love to shoot things without reason? Even though this game is old, I still had some fun fooling around with it. The missions are tough, but you will find yourself carjacking a civilian and going on a chase. I would have given this a higher rating if there were more of a walkthrough to it. I've gotten lost quite a bit.

The game starts off in an odd place. It leaves you to fend for yourself in the big city and can get frustrating at times. The little arrows on the screen aren't the biggest help in directing you to the next checkpoint in your missions. Run to the nearest ringing phone booth for a mission.

There is a very good selection of vehicle types and a substantial artillery for you character to choose from. The cars all have different speeds and control levels. Break crates for guns (or fight with fists) and every car you see is practically yours. I got this game in a compilation with the expansion pack and GTA 2. It can be fun if you're into old-school games, but for some more action get the newer games in the series.