bronze_earth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 bronze_earth
Member since 2011 • 112 Posts

Wow that was almost laughable that trailer,it looked so bad,the gfx looked about 20 times worse than the great ones we have been fed these past months. perhaps they were showing us the shots from a pc build and now just before release give us the real deal for console,yes i find it that bad. my opinion. im angry it was so sh** i had to post. Please tell me that's not the one they will use to show in TV?

Zoomer30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Zoomer30
Member since 2003 • 4365 Posts

Looks fine to me.  None of the muddy texture crap from GTA IV. Environmental effects look great. Cars look nice and glossy. To me its the first next gen game, on this generation.  Cant wait. 

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Mink
Member since 2005 • 1794 Posts
Seemed alright, game is almost here, not concerned with the trailers anymore, just waiting to play. Stuff starts getting real when launch date approaches, the fantasy of what might be starts fading away, and I get really "let's get going" minded.
jesseandnikki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#4 jesseandnikki
Member since 2004 • 4834 Posts
Maybe increase the resolution for the video...
Justinps2hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 Justinps2hero
Member since 2007 • 2306 Posts
Not as good as I thought it would be. But then, we have been given quite a bit already.
Avatar image for deactivated-584419ec3a052
deactivated-584419ec3a052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 deactivated-584419ec3a052
Member since 2012 • 333 Posts
Even if they have supposedly deteriorated slightly is it worth calling it the worst trailer ever? No it's not. So long as the gameplay is there i.e. what you're actually going to PLAY, then does it really matter that much? If you want something pretty to look at browse through some pictures on Google images.
bronze_earth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 bronze_earth
Member since 2011 • 112 Posts

Even if they have supposedly deteriorated slightly is it worth calling it the worst trailer ever? No it's not. So long as the game-play is there i.e. what you're actually going to PLAY, then does it really matter that much? If you want something pretty to look at browse through some pictures on Google images.DamnILoveGames

I don't give a rats a$$ about game-play as long as its free roam,I can cause mayhem and the graphics are kick a$$. If I was into next gen because of game-play and not graphics I would be stupid to buy one. I am a self confessed gfx whore. you want game-play go buy an Atari 2600 with space invaders and stop f***ing telling me to accept crappy graphics when i spent over 200 on my console to be up to date...no wonder pc guys take the piss out of console users,having to use the excuse of game-play over gfx.

now back to my point... I think all the pre rendered shots are now at the last moment replaced with a true representation of the actual gfx and they look a little lacking. that was my point,not to get a conversation of game-play over gfx. sheeple.

Dopapod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Dopapod
Member since 2013 • 42 Posts
bronze_earth = worst topic creator ever.. fuggin clown shoes fool
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Don't buy the game then. As for me, I'll be enjoying this fine game I've waited years for. It looks incredible to me, especially considering it's running on 8 year old hardware. The trailer was also great in my opinion. It showed off some cool stuff we hadn't seen before such as tanks, the juggernaut looking suit, the minigun, etc. Very exciting stuff. Can't believe it's still 17 days away.
Avatar image for deactivated-584419ec3a052
deactivated-584419ec3a052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 deactivated-584419ec3a052
Member since 2012 • 333 Posts
But the graphics aren't crappy. You're just being a blatantly spoiled brat who's too picky.
Derugs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#13 Derugs
Member since 2006 • 98 Posts

To me the trailers were very awesome and entertaining.  GTA has always been good at selling the games based on action sequences and cinemas alone rather than actual gameplay footage.  Sure, they show gameplay but its never no more than 3 seconds at a time then its cinema again but never a lengthy gameplay shot.  I pulled up a gameplay video on youtube and me and 2 of my friends literally fell ASLEEP watching the gameplay footage of GTA 5.  

While its world has expanded and the game has better graphics and detail I get this nostalgic feeling that once gameplay starts it'll become just as 'boring' as the previous GTA games especially GTA 4.  This game will sell regardless, its just interesting the way people get hyped off of video footage when the gameplay will be the same old 'boring' GTA that we've been fed before and have gotten used to.  

Derugs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#16 Derugs
Member since 2006 • 98 Posts
Seemed alright, game is almost here, not concerned with the trailers anymore, just waiting to play. Stuff starts getting real when launch date approaches, the fantasy of what might be starts fading away, and I get really "let's get going" minded.Mink
TOTALLY AGREE