DaRkL3AD3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DaRkL3AD3R
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Of all the reviewers on this site, I find Tom to be the most fair and unbiased. And I believe he is the one who could really appreciate and heavily critique this game as well. I'd greatly prefer to hear and see Tom review this game over some particular reviewer. If you agree please post up!

Give us Tom!

DaRkL3AD3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DaRkL3AD3R

Bump. Let's go Gamespot, give this one to Tom please!!!!

Dopapod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dopapod
Member since 2013 • 42 Posts
Tom McShit
DaRkL3AD3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaRkL3AD3R
Tom McShitDopapod
What's wrong with Tom? I feel he's the best reviewer on this site, especially for this style and themed game. He is the perfect match. And we already know he does NOT give out free high ratings, he is legit. I would love for no one more to review this game than he. He's also one of the few reviewers on this site I can stand to listen to and visually see during reviews.
Derugs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#5 Derugs
Member since 2006 • 98 Posts

GAMESPOT PLEASE!  PLEASE let Tom McShae review this game.  McShae is the most prolific and unbaised game reviewer and I will totally respect his opinion of this game regardless of the score.  

Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#6 Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6116 Posts
It's SO doesn't matter man...
DaRkL3AD3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaRkL3AD3R

GAMESPOT PLEASE!  PLEASE let Tom McShae review this game.  McShae is the most prolific and unbaised game reviewer and I will totally respect his opinion of this game regardless of the score.  

Derugs

Thank you for agreeing with me and understanding. I want to see this game revewied by someone such as Tom who doesn't hand out easy 10s such as the case with The Last of Us. That would be a crying shame.

DaRkL3AD3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DaRkL3AD3R

Well, this is it. We have just about 1 week remaining until Grand Theft Auto V is in players' hands all over the world. That means less than 7 days until Gamespots official review is live. At this point I assume the game is already available to them for review and work is being done by the reviewer.

Hopefully they gave this one to Tom instead of some others. I will be sorely disappointed if someone else gets this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-584419ec3a052
deactivated-584419ec3a052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 deactivated-584419ec3a052
Member since 2012 • 333 Posts
I want Tom to do it as well. Truth is he won't give an unfair score (as much as I hate number rating systems). Why do people want the games they like to receive tenouttaten all the time? Because it makes them feel better? That's not how a review works and Tom clearly understands that.
drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

Likely, Carolyn Petit will review it.  She reviewed games like LA Noire and Max Payne 3, as well as Saints Row IV.

Tom McShea mainly reviews platformers, though he has also reviewed Zelda and Naughty-Dog games.

jcopp72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jcopp72
Member since 2007 • 5375 Posts
NOOO why would you want the boringest reveiwer on this? Lets get Kevin Van Ord
Feedbackula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Feedbackula
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

I'd rather Tom not review this game. I'd rather see Kevin VanOrd review superstar.

Avatar image for AggrandizedUser
AggrandizedUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AggrandizedUser
Member since 2013 • 79 Posts

I'd like to see Shaun McInnis review it. I think he's the kind of guy that would truely appreciate the crazy fun as well as the technical accomplishment of GTA 5.

Noisekraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 Noisekraft
Member since 2006 • 48 Posts

No!  It has to be Danny O'Dwyer !!!

garysingh34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 garysingh34
Member since 2005 • 80 Posts

As long as it is not Caro, I dont mind who does it, its a day one purchase anyway and its going to be great!

23Jarek23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 23Jarek23
Member since 2009 • 2647 Posts

I don't want him to review it, not because I think he'll give it an unfair score because he thinks the game deserves it, but he'll give it an unfair score because he's a lazy reviewer. Just watch or read some of them, sometimes it seems as though he hasn't even finished the game or paid attention while playing just to get it over with. With a game like GTA the review has to be 6-10 minutes long, and a few pages written because the game is just massive, he'd push out a single page 3 minute review. 

Avatar image for deactivated-584419ec3a052
deactivated-584419ec3a052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-584419ec3a052
Member since 2012 • 333 Posts
On second thought, I think it would be nice to get 2-3 reviews. I know it won't happen but I'd like it if we could see it from multiple view points and see if it's worth the praise or criticism it receives.
nomadski69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 nomadski69
Member since 2004 • 3426 Posts

I think it will be Van Ord, he tends to do the biggest releases.

Quite frankly it doesnt matter, because whoever reviews it wont have played it to the extent the game deserves, just like most reviewers.

7/10 or 10/10, doesnt matter, dont listen to anyone who hasnt put 60+ hours into this game, which no reviewer will have done.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#19 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
It would be the best thing ever... I would love to see him give it an 8 because he didn't understand why Trevor would just kill people around him and how he doesn't relate to him.. and then see the huge storm that would come from the review. :lol:
DaRkL3AD3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaRkL3AD3R

As long as it is not Caro, I dont mind who does it, its a day one purchase anyway and its going to be great!

garysingh34

Yes yes yes! Agree! As long as it's not Caro at this point I'm pretty happy, but really rooting for Tom preferrably! Best reviewer since the days of Jeff and Greg!

billlabowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 billlabowski
Member since 2011 • 91 Posts

I wouldn't play the game, just keep F5'ing the review page and get my entertainment that way haha. 

DaRkL3AD3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DaRkL3AD3R

Well guys, I knew this day would come. That Gamespot would give this game to the one transgender video game reviewer in the industry, and that they would dirty the review with biased views on social justice.

I tried guys. It just wasn't enough. There's no stopping the train that is social justice losers.

Avatar image for CrouchingWeasel
CrouchingWeasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CrouchingWeasel
Member since 2007 • 273 Posts

This +1 & then plus a few more. Laziest reviewer on this site by far.

DaRkL3AD3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DaRkL3AD3R

I wonder if there will be a review for the Remastered edition of GTA V on next gen and PC. And if there is, I wonder who will review it. Likely Kevin Van Ord. Good. Now that Carl got fired we won't have to suffer another one of his agenda biased reviews. If there is still social justice commentary in the new review, then we will know his position here at Gamespot and all other social justice warriors infecting journalism, have fully infected Gamespot and will never be cured. I am truly expecting Kevin to stay on topic and not wander into the realm of social debate, he is a good reviewer and stays on point to the game and just the game. But we will see if the higher ups force this social justice agenda onto his review or not.