Looks like Tesco is at it again

#1 Posted by Zoomer30 (4365 posts) -

Saw on Google that they are saying March 12th, and of course all of the Internet is biting. Most stores set a "date" to sell preorders, and Tesco is shameless in this regard.  Going to be either May or October, a tiger does not change its stripes. 

#2 Posted by kbcustomz (122 posts) -

you seem to change your "stripes" regularly

#3 Posted by gtaV102012 (81 posts) -

Yea, his stripes change whenever confirmed info is released.

#4 Posted by Zoomer30 (4365 posts) -

The stores can make up any date they want.  Rs has not announced a real release date, so one does not exist. 

#5 Posted by kbcustomz (122 posts) -

no sh*t, we already know a season isnt a date but we will see it inside those 3 months of spring not october i suggest visiting the tesco page and write a very stern and angry complaint letter as i can see it has upset you alot.

#6 Posted by Zoomer30 (4365 posts) -

Everyday that the game does not get a real release date just puts it more firmly into October land. We will be lucky to have any real news by the time spring gets here, Rockstar is going into hiding hoping a reveal in GI is enough.   The " looks like GTA V won't make spring" predictions will be coming soon crumb from the experts. 

#7 Posted by kbcustomz (122 posts) -

what a load of sh*t! every day that goes by we are a day closer to release not a day closer to pushing it to october, you are the boy behind your computer my friend you dont know sh*t you say next gen oh look it aint, you say dont listen to annalysts yet you think people will listen to you.

#8 Posted by kbcustomz (122 posts) -

oh and zoomer what happened the last time you said we wont get any new or substantial info until 2013 oh yea we got 18 pages via gameinformer, 40 odd screenshots, a release window with current gen confirmed and a 2nd trailer. wow how did that work out for you.

if you rip on annalysts about changing their minds then how the f*ck you going to get people to believe you?