pienobbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pienobbler
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
She did a good job putting up with our nonsense. I disagree with her opinion, but that's fine. All in all, a better than expected review.
DoomBFG86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 DoomBFG86

Is Petite a man or a woman. I'm confused.

Avatar image for TAGGER_SK8ER101
TAGGER_SK8ER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TAGGER_SK8ER101
Member since 2007 • 1866 Posts
I will just think of her everytime I dice & slice a hooker.
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts
In the end it is an opinion and it won't stop the millions of people from buying it tonight at midnight. I do agree with many that her own views on the negatives seem overly harsh, but a 9/10 is still a great score from anyone.
Ismaelkf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ismaelkf
Member since 2008 • 711 Posts
She is a transgender. Also her name is Petit not Petite. In addition, when you get your hands on the game you can make your own review.
Vladibus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Vladibus
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
She knocked it down for being "MYSOGINIST?" This invalidates her review in my mind. Take out that idiotic complaint, and it got a 10.
Avatar image for deactivated-584419ec3a052
deactivated-584419ec3a052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 deactivated-584419ec3a052
Member since 2012 • 333 Posts
Whilst I feel her negative points on the game were practically grasping at straws, some of the flak she's received is terrible. People who start saying cruel things about her gender and so on over a game need their heads looking at.
LLYNCES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LLYNCES
Member since 2012 • 378 Posts

She knocked it down for being "MYSOGINIST?" This invalidates her review in my mind. Take out that idiotic complaint, and it got a 10.Vladibus
What is worse is her reason for the game being "mysognist" is because in her opinion the famale characters appear to be dimensionless. 

Here's the dilemna though

That doesn't warrant the claim of mysogony, and there is likely more violence against men (misandry) in this game than violence against women (mysogony) technically this game is just a violent video game all together. 

it would be like some far right conservative docking points on the game because it's violent. Instead we got some far left transgered feminist docking points because you can stab female characters with knives and go to strip clubs.

They are the same type of people, just on the opposite sides of the spectrum. The funny thing is that she/he gets away with it because they are transgendered. 

Vladibus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Vladibus
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="Vladibus"]She knocked it down for being "MYSOGINIST?" This invalidates her review in my mind. Take out that idiotic complaint, and it got a 10.LLYNCES

What is worse is her reason for the game being "mysognist" is because in her opinion the famale characters appear to be dimensionless. 

Here's the dilemna though

That doesn't warrant the claim of mysogony, and there is likely more violence against men (misandry) in this game than violence against women (mysogony) technically this game is just a violent video game all together. 

it would be like some far right conservative docking points on the game because it's violent. Instead we got some far left transgered feminist docking points because you can stab female characters with knives and go to strip clubs.

They are the same type of people, just on the opposite sides of the spectrum. The funny thing is that she/he gets away with it because they are transgendered. 

Easy solution. I will never read another review she makes. I wish there was an "IGNORE" feature I could put her on.
DakimDragco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DakimDragco
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I agree with the OP that there is alot of hurtfull and not neccesary comments made toward her, but i also agree that people can have their own opinion about her comments on the game. Unfortuetly the way she put her comments seem alot like the comments we hear many times these last few years being made by (sorry to use this word again) Femenist groups. You can barely do something these days without the "Racism" card being thrown in your face these days.

I disagree with her opinion on GTA's content being racist towards women, as i believe it to be in the spirit of sarcasm and over the top humor. I can not disagree or agree with the score, so long as i have not played the game.

People are free to have their opinion, but we must never attack another based purely on our opinion clashing with another's.

pienobbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pienobbler
blumnp
davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#12 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

Petit is a male I dont give a rats ass that he wanted to be a female, just because you cut your balls off and turn your dick inside out doesn't make it a vagina  God made you the way you are meant to be, it's up to you to make the best of it. His actions are sick and cowardly in my opinion, he sounds like a dude with a throat problem, and doesn't look much like a female unless very uglyb ut the point is, he puts a lot of blah blah females are being targeted in his reviews which makes him a terribly biased reviewer. I dont like that he puts on an attempt to be a female but isn't and reviews games this way.

So far I've noticed that almost all the ign and gamespot staff have serious issues with gender, political views and overall mentality. I would never want to meet any of them.  I dont like how they sound like they are giving the weather on the news, hell this site has one good looking chick and cant stand her.  she wears one type of clothing purely to show her slim figure off, and she isn't even that hot.

Anyways at least the reviewer didn't give it a 10, it doesn't deserve it.  No game so far has really had the right to have a 10.

Gelugon_baat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 637

User Lists: 4

#13 Gelugon_baat
Member since 2003 • 24243 Posts

Easy solution. I will never read another review she makes. I wish there was an "IGNORE" feature I could put her on.Vladibus

I wonder why you even read reviews in the first place. :|

Also, good job spending your time to create an account to bitch about the review. ;)

Junior_AIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 132

User Lists: 1

#14 Junior_AIN
Member since 2007 • 4702 Posts
What's the fun in that?
XboxGuy1537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#15 XboxGuy1537
Member since 2010 • 2360 Posts

Is Petite a man or a woman. I'm confused.

DoomBFG86

The world may never know.

DakimDragco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DakimDragco
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I disagree with Petit's point of view on GTA, but am honestly getting realy sick and disappointed by some of those on these forums. It doesnt matter wheter she is a transgender. It's sickening how people will litterly use anything to hurt a person personaly just because they disagree with them. I'm ashamed to be a gamer soemtimes with such obvious racist amongst us.

Wether Petit is originaly a man or a woman doesnt matter, respect her opinion and she will respect yours i have no doubt, but to use such vile words to degrade a person is unwarented and uncalled for.