gta release

#1 Posted by kbcustomz (122 posts) -
follow gta5 underneath the cover art it has bullet points click the release TBA (us) and it comes up on another page saying release: TBA 2012
#2 Posted by migelpsp (270 posts) -
follow gta5 underneath the cover art it has bullet points click the release TBA (us) and it comes up on another page saying release: TBA 2012kbcustomz
i saw this post at another site....
#3 Posted by TRC187 (576 posts) -

[QUOTE="kbcustomz"]follow gta5 underneath the cover art it has bullet points click the release TBA (us) and it comes up on another page saying release: TBA 2012migelpsp

I don't know what the hell you are clicking on because the "Release: TBA (US)" bullet isn't a freak'n link!!! The 3 above it are, but not the last 2. What are you doing different than me???

#4 Posted by kbcustomz (122 posts) -
what the now it aint a link swear it was came up with a new window stating TBA 2012 honest no bull****
#5 Posted by migelpsp (270 posts) -

[QUOTE="migelpsp"][QUOTE="kbcustomz"]follow gta5 underneath the cover art it has bullet points click the release TBA (us) and it comes up on another page saying release: TBA 2012TRC187

I don't know what the hell you are clicking on because the "Release: TBA (US)" bullet isn't a freak'n link!!! The 3 above it are, but not the last 2. What are you doing different than me???

ok,, theres is not difrrents.

0.gif?1873634&101
#6 Posted by Eraldus (494 posts) -
follow gta5 underneath the cover art it has bullet points click the release TBA (us) and it comes up on another page saying release: TBA 2012kbcustomz
That doesn't mean s*** ijs.
#7 Posted by gtaV102012 (81 posts) -
you have to click on a platform