Chris_Yaskoski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chris_Yaskoski
Member since 2002 • 501 Posts

Most have probably completed this 10+ years ago but I last month started my first playthrough ever of San Andreas.

Can Skip Down if desired: I originally started on the 360 version. Even after hearing it was buggy I figured how bad could it be. While it looks pretty it's plain terrible. After the game completely locked up at the end of a long mission I gave up. I was going to move to the PC version however after comparing the original releases on the 3 platforms it was clear the PS2 was for me the best looking with it's lighting effects the PC & Xbox version lack. The resolution isn't as great as the PC but that didn't bother me. The PC version also had some issues on my modern setup with timing in missions like the low-rider mini game. After googling I was not the only one. Anyways enough about that.

Stop here: So the supply lines mission from Zero (David Cross) is tough on the original PS2 release. It was fixed for the PC & Xbox releases and I have heard was fixed for the PS2 re-releases as well. On the original black label release however the fuel depletes even if you are just gliding. After trying many times I finally figured out a way to get past it on the original release.

If you let the RC plane sit fuel does not deplete. This is important to my strategy. I let the plane sit there while I did other things around the house. Once in a while I checked where the delivery drivers were. Their driving is random but they tend to stay in general areas.

It's very easy to get drivers 1, 2, & 3 on my map and use only a few lines of the fuel gauge. The problem is drivers 4 & 5 are usually all over the top right of the map and you will run out of fuel by the time you get them having none left to return the plane to the starting point.

Since fuel isn't used when sitting, why not camp out and wait for them to come to you. After watching them I noticed they usually work there way to the pier type area my arrow shows. It may take 20-30 minutes but I took care of 1-3 and then flew there and parked in the intersection. You should have right around half give or take a little of fuel left. After some time 4 & 5 both drove through there within a minute of one another. From the ground I was able to line up and take both out taking no damage from the motorcycle shooter. I just surfed the web while waiting for them to arrive and listed to the awesome music of Radio X. After taking them out I made it back to the launch area with a fuel lines of fuel left.

I know you can use cheats or a newer disc however I liked the challenge. I am trying to playing using no cheats and I am a videogame collector so the black label release is my preferred edition. Hopefully this helps someone else new to the game.

cparemco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cparemco
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to look and find a gta san andreas apk but I couldn't really find any.. The websites I've tried are mob.org and http://gtasanandreasapk.com