Don't be fooled by the top view screenshots, this game is awesome.

User Rating: 10 | Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars DS
I'm a long-time fan of Rockstarâ„¢ and everything they make. As a mature player I prefer games that are more violent with adult-content rather than playing the latest Pokemon. The GTA series has been their most successful games and this game is right up there with all the other GTA's bringing a brilliant game to the portable Nintendo DS.

If you are familiar with the GTA games you know what to expect. It's essentially a car game with missions both in car, on foot and in mini games. As it's Rockstar, you can expect the best car handling controls, good on foot missions, good side missions, tongue in cheek humour and most importantly to have fun. This game IS FUN!

The touch screen brings a whole new world to the GTA format. Now you assemble Sniper Rifles. You make Molotov Cocktails by filling them with a Petrol Bowser and stuffing the fabric down the neck of the bottle. You steal cars by either jamming screwdrivers into the ignition or using a sophisticated touch code pad or even unscrewing screws and hot wiring the cars. It's insane!

I won't go into too much detail so as not to spoil the fun for you if you intend to play the game.

Like most Rockstar games, this game isn't for kids. There's alot of swearing in this game. They use the F word alot. They even use the C word. There are alot of drug references throughout the game and it's heavily based on the missions you perform.

If you love the GTA series you will love this game. It's better than the GTA's on the PSP! Alot more fun.

10/10 !!! There is nothing I dislike about this game. GET IT!