This is a highly world domination based, advanced SNES game that was never released in north america.....

User Rating: 9.8 | Super Aoki Ookami to Shiroki Mejika: Genchou Hishi SNES
One of my friends gave me this game so I would stop spending all day at his house playing it (although he actually just let me borrow it, and later forgot I had it). In this game you can play as any group that existed in the *Insert correct time frame here* (I think its 1700's) anyway it's the mongol era. In this game you can do everything from sell merchandise to 4 different kinds of mercenaries (with a market that fluxuates) to threaten nearby empires into addmiting defeat to you. There are different kins of play, you can play the mongol conquest and use the generals you finish with to go outside of mongolia and take over all of asia, europe and northern africa. Or you can play where you start off as an empire (the yuan dynasty is obviously the best one with kubli khan) and try to take over all the other empires. Just hope that you send good generals to govern you countries and they don't proclaim independance. This game is awesome and totally advanced, it even survived a fire when my friends house burnt down!