I hate to say it but this game is garbage now...........

Avatar image for djshowstopper87
#1 Posted by djshowstopper87 (417 posts) -

I am a huge gears fan but gears 3 had gone WAAY downhill and it started back in January when the Fenix Rising map packs came out. This is one of the most inconsistant, rage inducing games I have ever played. And the fact that Epic does nothing to try to fix this game makes it even worse. I took a month off from playing this and the game seems like it has gotten even worse. Lag, players that can eat a million bullets and kill you in one or two shots, and other BS. On top of all that, players like to trash talk when they clearly have host or the match isn't on a dedicated servers. Speaking of dedicated servers, does this game even have them anymore????? This game just disgusts me now, and the fact that Epic is too busy making another gears game to do anything really makes me mad. Its sad really because I am a gears fan but I just can't deal with the BS in this game anymore................ How do you guys deal with this game?

#2 Posted by BilkeLegenda (1933 posts) -

I agreed with you,game died as soon as it came out.Judgement should have been nothing more than a DLC with old school maps,but greed and stupidity make a dangerous combo.As soon as the last DLC came out they stopped supporting Gears 3.As you said word for word,there is too much BS in the game,and hardly enoyable anymore,but EPIC doesnt care about that,they just want teh moneyzz,dat dough,dat cheddah, by making a million more Gears games.Judgement will die pretty quick too,they will have a few DLC for and they will let it die.

#3 Posted by WeskerTeam (1786 posts) -

You need all DLC for the dedicated servers I think. Otherwise you just suck and can't handle this game... sorry.

#4 Posted by BilkeLegenda (1933 posts) -

Thats not true.I have all the DLC and half the time,if not more,im lagging,and i do have high speed connection.With that said,there is way too much BS in this game that no one can deny.

#5 Posted by sealisfree (25 posts) -
I agree with what you are saying. I won't buy the next gears game because of the way this one turned out. It's a shame. WeskerTeam just shows the kind of people that are in the gears community.
#6 Posted by FocusDMR (25 posts) -
there are plenty of minor problems that epic has not fixed. they never listen to the community. the season pass was a rip off and the multiplayer gameplay and maps are just broken and not fun to play
#7 Posted by BilkeLegenda (1933 posts) -

And they will rip us off once again with Judgement.

#8 Posted by WeskerTeam (1786 posts) -

Connection problems?! Not me. 

I just call them as I see them. Start playing something else then.

#9 Posted by Legatus_Victix (144 posts) -
When I got this game I thought that Epic would finally make good on dedicated servors and all their promises to fix the lag. Not the case. The DLC is lacking and theres too much lag to ever be enjoyable. Not to mention strategy and tact from previous Gears games have gone out the window thanks to Team Deathmatch and those overwhelming amount of randoms Rambo-ing it.
#10 Posted by Rivboets7 (25 posts) -

Yeah for me the Sawed off Shotgun is still really overpowered.

#11 Posted by Praetor_Victus (25 posts) -
Only thing thats messed up is the connections.
#12 Posted by jl0pez (541 posts) -

I agreed with you,game died as soon as it came out.Judgement should have been nothing more than a DLC with old school maps,but greed and stupidity make a dangerous combo.As soon as the last DLC came out they stopped supporting Gears 3.As you said word for word,there is too much BS in the game,and hardly enoyable anymore,but EPIC doesnt care about that,they just want teh moneyzz,dat dough,dat cheddah, by making a million more Gears games.Judgement will die pretty quick too,they will have a few DLC for and they will let it die.

BilkeLegenda
So, true. I agree with you 100%. Ive been saying myself since day 1 that the game is broken. I was a big Gears fan until this came out, main thing that did it for me was when Cliffy B put a handicap on the experienced players to balance out multiplayer for the Novices. There's other ways to balance a game out instead of rewarding those who dont want to learn how to play.
#13 Posted by WeskerTeam (1786 posts) -

I still play GoW3 and will for a long time to come. I have never had a connection issue in this game, not once. It isn't dead either. I can jump into a full game from quick match in about 5-10 seconds... every time.

Also I rock the folks that use sos. It doesn't ruin my experience.

F*&% off to another game. 

Avatar image for youllneverguess
#14 Posted by Youllneverguess (6 posts) -

Maybe you're just unapriciative. This Game is boss compared to other Gears of War games. The first one was okay but come on what first game isn't the best? The second one, absolute garbage, if you think this is bad, try to play that waste of production. The third is my most absolute favorite of all time, there is nothing more to say to compare it to. It has an amazing campaign with Arcade mode to use Mutators (and on horde as well!) Horde, which you can survive 50 increasingly difficult waved (even on Casual) Beast mode, where you kill survivors for 12 waves, and multiplayer which I have never had a problem with, maybe your connection is just from Walmart. I used to play online and it was just fine, all I do these days is play offline anyway, and it's still great! Even my buds say so! Judgement is alright but still better than the second one which killed my love for Gears, if it wasn't for the third one I would have always hated the Game. So suck a chode buddy and get your mindset into real games, not crap.