One of the Xbox360's greatest games just got a sequel and it's not Halo.

User Rating: 9.5 | Gears of War 2 X360
It's actually Gears of War 2 yes it's finally here. This is the game that brought you the chainsaw gun and the curb stomp. All your favorite characters from the first game are back. Everything you loved from the game is back. Which is a good thing why change something that wasn't broken. What Epic did was just re-create the first game and just improve it by making it longer, bigger, and even more FUN to play.

The game starts you off 6 months later after the first game. It seems like the massive bomb you laid on the locust wasn't enough to wipe them out. So the Locust decides to strike back with massive force. So this time the locust is going hard at the last standing city called Jacinto. I'll leave it at that because I don't want to spoil the story too much.

The graphics in the game didn't change much from the first, but that's not mean that this game isn't a gorgeous masterpiece to see in action. There are a lot of colorful environments in this game compared to the first Gears. The controllers are about the game the only differences are the finishing moves now instead of curb stomping your enemy you can beat them to death or use them as a meat shield. There's also been an improvement on your friendly AI. There were times that my AI Buddy Dom had saved my life. Remember he wasn't the smartest AI buddy in the first game. You constantly had to go out your way to save his life. This time he's more helpful and may take out some enemies here and there.

Now the multiplayer this is where everyone will spend most of their time once they've beaten the game there's 10 maps and 5 additional maps from the first game are back. Co-op is back as well from 2-5 players online. Also the new Horde mode where you get just waves and waves of locust that will help you get the craziest achievement available in the game called Seriously 2.0. If you're a fan I'm pretty sure you have this game already. If you're a first timer I would definitely recommend this game. This has to be one of the best action games out there on any platform. This is a game that nobody shouldn't miss because is that good.