Zzzz... oh, are we done yet?

User Rating: 5.1 | Gauntlet X360
:Good Idea:
·Game is a classic, no ands if or buts about it. It's great to see that you can play old arcade games like Gaunlet on Xbox Live Arcade (with an expensive fee, of course).
·The graphics have been updated a bit from the originals, giving it a little bit better 2D, top-down look. And cool thing about it is if you prefer the older graphics, you can set them back to hecka old school.
·The Y button for some reason gives you free health. I don't get it...
·Playing the game right around 8 will guarantee an early bed time.

:Bad Idea:
·The fee for the game is around $4, and honestly, it feels like you've wasted your money when you get right down to it.
·No saving. Did Midway really expect someone to sit through hours of this game just to beat level 100? It's near impossible unless it's the only game you have and you don't have a low attention span.
·Even though it's a Live game, you'll usually never see anyone playing this game. Hopefully, if you spend the bucks on the points, you have friends on Live that'll want to play you.

:Overall:
·For $4, I really don't think it's worth it. They need to lower the cost of it to a $1 and I could say this game would totally be worth it. If you want Gaunlet to play online, get an NES emulator and the rom. Make sure you have a legit copy of Gaunlet for NES before doing that. You know, copyright laws and all.

-------------------------------
:Achievement Challenge:
·Well, if you can find someone online, then it's pretty easy. All but a couple of them where you have to dedicate hours into the game (which is, to be frank, boring). There's one where you have to beat level 100. I've played for a few hours and only got to level 40+. It would take a heck of a long time to obtain all of them, so get to work!