Cheats & Guides
Albion Cheats For PC
Solve Money Problems
To solve your money problem, go to the Iskai planets 'healer' in the Wizard. And talk to him, when you finish your conversion then you sometimes get a 17 gold value, Healing potion.
Contributed by: JChamberlin
During the Game, go to the menu. Select options, and in the options-menu, just type "schnosm" on your keyboard (without the " ) and your screen will flash white one time, so you know it worked. Back in the game, the cheats are enabled.About the Producer-Mode:
- A picture of the Producer is shown in the lower right.
- The Map is revealed, you can see persons and monsters on the map, and you can teleport everywhere by clicking on the map.
- You can Walk through walls
- You can reach everything whith the "use"-cursor
- You can End fights and still get XP (Command in Battle)
- Enemies can't engage you in battles
- All spells are maxed out and only cost 1SP
- You can deactivate this by using Alt + F12 again
Effect Effect Alt + F4 ??? (export data, maybe screenshot?) Alt + F8 Engages a Battle with some mixed Monsters Alt + F3 Quit Game Alt + F11 Shows data about the graphics (?) Alt + F10 Shows MapID and your Coordinates (ID needed for Alt+F2) Alt + F1 Shows some data(?) Alt + F5 Shows some data(?) Alt + F6 Shows some data(?)q Alt + F9 Speeds up the In-Game Clock Alt + F2 Teleport to map #x (careful! wrong number crashes the game, use Alt+F10 first!) Alt + F7 Teleports you to the "Shortcut-Map", with doors leading to different places in the game (shortcuts) and some treasure-chests containing many items Alt + F12 toggle Producer-Mode
Contributed by: Hadesengel
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|General FAQs||FAQ/Walkthrough by MKenny||66K|
|General FAQs||FAQ/Walkthrough by Draglung||160K|
|General FAQs||Walkthrough by RBrasser||39K|
|In-Depth FAQs||Character Hex Editing Guide by GaryCXJk||16K|