WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 Predictions: Ronda Rousey Loses But Keeps Her Title
Created by Mat Elfring on
It's almost time for WWE's PPV Hell in a Cell--and you can check out our live coverage here. This year's event is taking place at the AT&T Center in Dallas, Texas, and the card is stacked with multiple title defenses for the eight matches currently booked. One of said matches will take place on the Kickoff Show, an hour prior to the main card. It should be a pretty exciting evening with multiple Hell in a Cell matches, one of which has Mick Foley as special guest referee.
On the Raw side of things, the Shield will have their hands full in two matches, one for the Tag Team Championships and one for the Universal Championship. Additionally, Alexa Bliss gets her rematch with Ronda Rousey. On Smackdown, Becky Lynch gets her shot at the Women's Championship against Charlotte, and Jeff Hardy will face Randy Orton in a Hell in a Cell match.
Obviously, we have a few opinions on what we think is going to happen during the evening as well. Check out all of our predictions for Hell in a Cell, which we will continue to update should new matches or new stipulations get added to the card.
Hell in a Cell match card:
- The New Day (c) vs. Rusev & Aiden English (Smackdown Tag Team Championship) [KICKOFF SHOW]
- Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell match)
- Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntrye (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose (Raw Tag Team Championships)
- Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
- Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch (Smackdown Women's Championship)
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Championship)
- AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe (WWE Championship)
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman (Hell in a Call match for the Universal Championship with Mick Foley as guest referee)
Make sure to come back to GameSpot for live coverage of the event.