Overwatch 2 Redesigns: See How Its Heroes Have Changed
Overwatch 2 was confirmed during Blizzard's keynote speech at BlizzCon 2019, and many more details were revealed at a follow-up panel with Jeff Kaplan. It's a sequel that features a number of PvE scenarios through story missions and hero missions, and revamps PvP with extra maps and new modes. What's important is that Overwatch 1 and 2 will share the same competitive multiplayer environment; all PvP updates will come to both games and both player-bases can match up with each other.
But a new coat of paint is also coming to the Overwatch universe; in addition to an updated graphics engine, every hero is getting a redesign in Overwatch 2. While you'll keep all your cosmetics and progression from the original game, the characters' basic designs are changing. So far, Blizzard has revealed how seven of its heroes will look--Tracer, Mei, Winston, Genji, Reinhardt, Lucio, and Mercy. Check them out below. We'll update this as the rest of its roster--which is nearing the three-dozen mark--has its redesign revealed in the future.
From Diablo IV and Overwatch 2 to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and Hearthstone, we have BlizzCon covered from every angle; be sure to check out all our stories below:
- BlizzCon 2019 News: Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, And Everything Else Announced
- New Hero Confirmed For Overwatch 2: Sojourn
- BlizzCon Schedule: Overwatch 2, Diablo 4 Unveiling, And More
- Overwatch 2 Announced, Includes PvP And PvE
- What Overwatch 2 Means For Current Players
- Diablo 4 Announced At BlizzCon 2019
- Diablo 4 Gameplay Trailer Shows The New RPG In Action
- New WoW Shadowlands Expansion Trailer Released At BlizzCon 2019
- Hearthstone Expansion "Descent of Dragons" Announced, Coming In December
- Here's Every Hearthstone "Descent Of Dragons" Card (So Far)