E3 2018: Check Out All This Awesome New Fallout 76 Merch
By Matt Espineli on
Bethesda's upcoming Fallout 76 has us all excited for the possibility of adventures across the wasteland spent with friends online. And with the game releasing on November 14, our anticipation only continues to build.
While Fallout 76 is sure to feature a plethora of items and accessories to scavenge and equip, we sometimes find ourselves wishing we could have our discoveries in real-life. Luckily, companies Thinkgeek and GameStop are releasing a new line of merchandise based on Fallout 76 and the Fallout universe in general.
The major highlight of the upcoming collection is the Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Construction Kit, which is a full-size wearable replica of the same accessory from the game. Priced at $149.99, you build it yourself with the tools provided. The kit is scheduled to release late 2018.
In addition to the Pip-Boy, the collection will also include the following items:
- Fallout Liberty Prime Statue
- Atomic Atlas Statue
- Fallout 1/6 Scale Dog Meat Statue
- T-51 Power Armor Statue
- Fallout Vault Girl Statue
- Fallout Fusion Flea Die-Cast Replica Car
- Fallout Plasma Sniper Rifle (Non-Firing 1:1 Replica)
- Fallout Plasma Pistol (Non-Firing 1:1 Replica)
- Fallout Super Sledge Hammer (1:1 Replica)
- Fallout Fusion Core (1:1 Replica)
- Fallout Power Fist (1:1 Replica)
Each Fallout 76 item is currently available for pre-order at ThinkGeek and GameStop. For a closer look at everything from the upcoming collection, be sure to click ahead. In the meantime, be sure to check out our Bethesda E3 news roundup for all the latest stories about Fallout 76, as well as other games in the company's roster.