Apex Legends Mobile: All Hyperbeat Store And VIP Store Rewards
Apex Legends Mobile Season 2.5: Hyperbeat launched last week, bringing with it a new battle pass that's stuffed to the gills with unique cosmetic items. But some players are unaware that a new collection of season-exclusive cosmetics also launched alongside the new battle pass. Unlike the battle pass, however, these items can be unlocked without having to spend any real world cash.
The Hyperbeat Seasonal Store and the VIP Store contain a total of 28 cosmetic items and other rewards, all of which can be unlocked via Hyperbeat Coins, a seasonal currency that is earned by playing matches, participating in events, and even taking user surveys. The standard Hyperbeat Store is accessible to anyone (no battle pass necessary), and can be accessed by selecting the purple "Seasonal Event" banner on the right side of the main lobby screen, which will take you to the Hyperbeat Hub. From there, select "Hyperbeat Store" from the vertical list on the right side of the screen.
Once you've located the store, you can get a closer look at its cosmetics. The following items are available in the Hyperbeat Store:
- Critical Error Crypto banner frame (Legendary): 7,000 HC
- Snow Crystal Lifeline legend skin (Epic): 10,000 HC
- The Abyss Hemlock weapon skin (Epic): 9,000 HC
- Checkmate Havoc weapon skin (Epic): 9,000 HC
- Fully Encrypted user avatar frame (Epic): 3,000 HC
- Matches Played Crypto stat tracker (Epic): 2,000 HC
- Remote Scan Crypto holospray (Epic): 3,000 HC
- Counter-culture Bangalore legend skin (Rare): 5,000 HC
- Street Sleuth Crypto legend skin (Rare): 5,000 HC
- Lava Light Spitfire weapon skin (Rare): 4,000 HC
- Sidekick Drone weapon charm (Rare): 1,000 HC
- Data Knife weapon charm (Rare) 1,000 HC
- Keyed-up Crypto banner pose (Rare): 2,000 HC
- Lilac Glow user avatar frame (Rare): 2,000 HC
- Stim Up Octane banner frame (Rare): 2,000 HC
- Drop the Beat Octane banner pose (Rare): 2,000 HC
- VIP Pass: 3,000 HC
- Badge 'Em Up Octane legend skin (Common): 3,000 HC
- Syndicate Pack (Common): 2,000 HC*
*Players can purchase a total of 4 Syndicate Packs for 2,000 HC each.
To obtain all items in the Hyperbeat Store (including all 4 Syndicate Packs and the VIP), you'll need a total of 81,000 Hyperbeat Coins. But these cosmetics aren't all the Hyperbeat Store has to offer--purchasing the VIP Pass will grant you access to the VIP Store. The VIP Store can be located by selecting the purple "Season Event" banner on the upper right side of the main lobby screen, then selecting "VIP Store" from the vertical list on the right side of the Hyperbeat Hub.
Once there, you can use Hyperbeat Coins to purchase six additional season-exclusive cosmetic items. The items in the VIP Section of the Hyperbeat Store are as follows:
- Crystal Claws Loba legend skin (Epic): 10,000 HC
- Mortar Ward Gibraltar legend skin (Epic): 10,000 HC
- Digital Construct Crypto legend skin (Rare): 5,000 HC
- Cryptic Defect Crypto holospray (Rare): 2,000 HC
- VIP Pass weapon charm (Rare): 2,000 HC
- Neon Insignia Crypto banner frame (Rare): 2,000 HC
You'll need an additional 31,000 Hyperbeat Coins to unlock all six items in the VIP Store, which brings the total amount of Hyperbeat Coins required to unlock every cosmetic in both sections of the Hyperbeat Store to 112,000 Hyperbeat Coins. Obviously, this number will increase if additional cosmetics are added to the store as the season progresses.
Accumulating 112,000 Hyperbeat Coins is no small task, but it's not nearly as difficult as it sounds. Hyperbeat Coins can be earned in many ways, from opening Supply Bins during matches to completing Pro Mode challenges and event challenges. As long as you play regularly and participate in a few events, you should have no trouble accumulating enough HC to unlock any Hyperbeat Store cosmetics that may have caught your eye.
There are quite a few active and upcoming events planned for this half of Apex Legends Mobile Season 2, so take a look at our Hyperbeat event overview for a full list of all the events taking place this season, along with links to individual guides that will help you rack up as many Hyperbeat Coins as possible before this half of the season comes to an end. Check out the gallery below for a closer look at each of the rewards available in the Hyperbeat Store and VIP Store.