All The PC E3 Games With 2018 Release Dates: Fallout 76, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, And More
Created by Chris Pereira on
PC Games Releasing In 2018
E3 2018 is finally over, and that means news on countless new games are on the way, both in the short- and long-term. While much of the focus of the annual conference centered around the console manufacturers' respective media briefings, that doesn't mean that PC games weren't also a big part of the show.
Case in point, there are tons of games for PC well worth looking forward to before the end of the year. That includes many of the big multiplatform games, such as Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and Battlefield V.
With so many games being announced and showcased at E3 2018, it can be tough keeping track of all of them and their respective release dates. After all, not everything at the show is scheduled to come out this year. To help keep you up to date with the biggest PC game you can expect to play this year, we've gathered all of the biggest ones here for your reference along with their release dates/windows.
E3 2018 PC Games
- Transference | Fall 2018
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy | June 29
- Madden NFL 19 | August 10
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | September 4
- Battlefield V | October 19
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey | October 5
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 | October 12
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night | TBA 2018
- Code Vein | September 28
- Forza Horizon 4 | October 2
- Destiny 2: Forsaken DLC | September 24
- The Crew 2 | June 29
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades | Fall 2018
- Fallout 76 | November 14
- Hitman 2 | November 13
- SoulCalibur VI | October 19
- Mega Man 11 | October 2
- Overcooked 2 | August 7
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider | September 14
- Unravel 2 | June 9
- Team Sonic Racing | Winter 2018
- The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit |
There's plenty else to look forward to on PC in 2018. While not following the same sort of structure as most company- and platform-specific press conferences, 2018 again saw the PC Gaming Show return, which yielded plenty of surprises. But which PC games are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below.