Witcher III is frigging AMAZING first minutes of the game!

Avatar image for thetanelchannel
TheTanelChannel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 TheTanelChannel
Member since 2015 • 153 Posts

So I just finished recording and playing the beginning part of the game and... WOW! Just absolutly incredibly beautiful game! Plays also well and combat style is better then ever :)

Have a look at my video and please leave me some feedback!!

Also yes again, if this goes against the rules then please moderators let me know, havent gotten a single notice yet. Also I am contributing to Gamespot here with this video and this post :) I guess?! :P

But yeah, I´m new on Youtube and just need to have some more people watching my videos and giving me feedback if my english is okey and if my videos are interesting enough :)

Playing on my GTX780Ti on ULTRA settings with the 75" Samsung TV.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Wow Tanel you must really want attention mate.

But is your English that bad that you do not understand when rules are rules? there is a forum made just for advertisement so perhaps just make your thread there.

Also just to point out a small thing, having a 75inch tv standing next to you doesn't make you look cool or make anyone more inclined to watch your videos.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

Also just to point out a small thing, having a 75inch tv standing next to you doesn't make you look cool or make anyone more inclined to watch your videos.

I lol'd.

Avatar image for thetanelchannel
TheTanelChannel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 TheTanelChannel
Member since 2015 • 153 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@Jacanuk said:

I lol'd.

That´s how I´ve played from 2008. From 37" to 47" to 52" and now 75". It´s my everyday 24\7 PC monitor.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#6 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

@thetanelchannel said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@Jacanuk said:

I lol'd.

That´s how I´ve played from 2008. From 37" to 47" to 52" and now 75". It´s my everyday 24\7 PC monitor.

That's, great?