CouchPals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CouchPals
Member since 2015 • 154 Posts

So I know we all liked the idea of getting feedback for our videos. Receiving ideas and new ways to go about our usual editing process. But with Seanny's thread I found way too many people used it as a dumping place for their videos which I didn't like so I decided it's about time we make a new one with some RULES.

Rule 1 - To post a video here, you MUST give feedback first! If anyone posts first and doesn't offer feedback within hours of their post, your post will get deleted, and if this continues to happen you'll be blacklisted.

Rule 2 - Feedback has to be somewhat constructive, rather than a "This was good" reply.

Rule 3 - No flamming or making your fellow community members feel like poop. Also, don't be a racist :D

Rule 4 - Limit of 1 video per 3 days, this isn't a thread just for you but for EVERYONE.

Rule 5 - Give a description of your video when posting it, ask us what exactly you were trying to do or work on specifically while creating it.

Ultimately, this thread should be used as a place to become better at something we all feel is important to us. This isn't a thread that's meant to be used solely to increase your view count. So I hope you all don't think I'm being too strict, I simply want us to grow and become better at that one thing we all share in common.

Let the feedback... BEGIN!

CouchPals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CouchPals
Loading Video...

I suppose I'll start it! I recently uploaded my Fibbage 2 Let's Play and did something new with it. I recorded 4 people at once, which I've never done. My placement for it was Person - mic - Person, Person - mic - Person. I think it came out pretty nicely, the audio that is. But if there is anything you all find weird or could use some work, let me know! I plan on doing more of these so I would love to make them better.

BCoffeeMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#3 BCoffeeMonkey
Member since 2015 • 68 Posts

Love the idea. And the mics for your friends seems to work, but I can't hear the game narration, like at all. =(

You do a pretty good job of covering it up with constant chatter though (which is a good thing). Seems like this would make a great regular series on your channel. Good job. =)

CouchPals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CouchPals

@bcoffeemonkey: Yeah the reason I lowered the games volume a lot was because I didn't want to risk a possible copyright strike for all the music.

BCoffeeMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#5 BCoffeeMonkey
Member since 2015 • 68 Posts

Ohhh.Yeah, that makes sense. Is there a way to mute the music channel? Sometimes on games they have the option to lower/mute the seperate audio and music channels.

Flash games are notoriously bad at this though.

CouchPals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CouchPals

@bcoffeemonkey: Sadly, no! I looked for it, specifically for that reason but the audio had one setting :(