olafsteelside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 olafsteelside
Member since 2015 • 70 Posts

I've noticed that each thread here has about 20 views. I assume this is the same 20 people who frequent this board. However, I've also noticed that while my threads each have 20 views, no one is clicking on the videos. I can tell this from my analytics that show 0 views vs. 20 here. Is anyone getting video views and not just thread views? I realize these videos sometimes load slowly but then why would someone bother clicking on the thread? The titles make it clear the thread is a video.

CouchPals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CouchPals
Member since 2015 • 154 Posts

I feel that too many people are hoping to get a random click and sub/like out of it after posting their video. We need to become a better community to grow and learn new things. I made a new thread about getting feedback for your videos. If you'd like, read the rules and post a video for some feedback!

BCoffeeMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#3 BCoffeeMonkey
Member since 2015 • 68 Posts

Agreed. currently the forum acts as a polite link dump.

Dump your link. come back intermittently to see if anyone replied and what the thread view count is.

We need more discussion, sharing of tips and tricks, links to helpful videos (NOT your own), etc.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

@bcoffeemonkey said:

We need more discussion, sharing of tips and tricks, links to helpful videos (NOT your own), etc.

Agreed!!!

kingalexgaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kingalexgaming
Member since 2015 • 48 Posts

Agreed I get 30+ thread views and not 1 person clicked on the video when I even wrote something something interesting along with the video. :/