ThievesDenn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 ThievesDenn
Member since 2018 • 16 Posts

Hello, Far Cry community! I am ThievesDenn. twitch.tv/thievesdenn Yes, it is true. I will be participating in a "7day NO SLEEP CHALLENGE" on my LIVE STREAM. The challenge has already begun. I am LIVE streaming right now. All I will be playing is FarCry 5s competitve multiplayer. Now I will try to answer some predictable questions that are headed my way.

1Q: Are you an idiot?

A: Yes, I am. For now...

2Q:Why would you willing go without sleep?

A:To get our name out there in such a broadly used platform.

3Q: Why 7 days? Why not more or less?

A:The Guiness World Record for longest live stream is 150 Hours (6Days). We will break that record. Rumors say after 11 Days no sleep you possibly die.

4Q: What are your goals?

A: FARCRY 5 GOALS: For us to get our name out in the Far Cry community.

LIVE STREAM (Twitch) GOALS: To have a classroom amount of viewers watching me LIVE (20-30viewers). To get our name out there in the FarCry and Twitch community’s. And to earn $70 by the end of 7 days.

MY STORY: To eventually be big enough on Twitch so I can take care of my Mother and little sister. Because my Dad was an a**hole to all of us. He choose to take my mother’s life savings and go abroad with the money to cheat on her while they were still very much married. She was left with no money. Truth is I’m eating only lunch and dinner and nothing else- No breakfast and no snacks I’ve been like this for months. There is barely enough for 1st months internet to LIVE STREAM. I don’t have internet right now, but I will to LIVE STREAM Far Cry 5. I’m at an internet cafe right now using my Lunch and Dinner money so you can know about me. I skipped out on meals so you can be reading this right now, The $70 goal for 7days, is so I can pay for 1st months internet and 2nd months internet. My Xbox One was an investment made by my bestfriend who has a girlfriend and a baby.

I am asking YOU to please watch my live stream. Please tell your friends about me (a crazy guy who will play FarCry5 for 7Days NO SLEEP). I will steal your heart away because I am a THIEF. And you´ll be a THIEF too once you come and check out the live stream. Because you´ll be in the ThievesDenn. MY LIVE STREAM-> twitch.tv/thievesdenn

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Moved to the only forum where posts of this sort are allowed

ThievesDenn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ThievesDenn
Member since 2018 • 16 Posts

@xantufrog: Ok. I thought that wouldve been the right forum to post.

ShinraTensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ShinraTensei
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

hehe

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points