Your Thoughts On Annex, Glitches Updates?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for BullysWitFullys
BullysWitFullys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BullysWitFullys
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I've played annex for a couple of hours and it's ok...

I think it's overhyped...

I still prefer execution over any other multiplayer mode on Gears...

There was also one guy complaining that I was playing with that he couldn't do the "Chainsaw Glitch" & the "Super RunJump"...hahaaa

CaUs3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CaUs3
Member since 2006 • 2903 Posts
i just wish i counted towards seriously
reubendarosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 reubendarosa
Member since 2005 • 2727 Posts

thank god they took out the glitches, it's about time.

Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts

There was also one guy complaining that I was playing with that he couldn't do the "Chainsaw Glitch" & the "Super RunJump"...hahaaa

BullysWitFullys

I am very happy the read this...

Stealth-Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Stealth-Gunner
Member since 2004 • 4166 Posts
The mode is great, but I am getting stuck on walls while running A LOT more now. Anyone else notice this? I found it quite annoying.
Wallace_Green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 Wallace_Green
Member since 2006 • 1778 Posts

The mode is great, but I am getting stuck on walls while running A LOT more now. Anyone else notice this? I found it quite annoying.Stealth-Gunner

yeah I  know I hate that.

BullysWitFullys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BullysWitFullys
Yea the same here...I noticed that I kept getting stuck on walls, barriers, etc...I thought I might of been lagging but I don't know...
jimmy2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jimmy2016
Member since 2006 • 252 Posts

wow all the people that are sayin they are glad glitches are gone are just the people that were too stupid to know how to glitch. ya sure u can say it ruined the game but it added fun to it as well, for example  i just figured out how to sky dive from like 20,000 feet above the map and land on the tops of buildings, well no i cant do it cause this stupid patch...oh and btw annex is really really stupid, its laggy,glitchy, not fun what so ever and pointless. i dont care if i get yelled at for sayin this because i know what im saying is true, the makers of gears really screwed up this time.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
I love annex, but I really hate how it doesn't count towards your achievements. It's so easy to get 40+ kills in annex I guess it would make the achievements not mean as much.
Stealth-Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Stealth-Gunner
because i know what im saying is truejimmy2016
That is your opinion. I love that the glitches are gone cause it annoyed me. And that also is just an opinion, so don't say that you know what you are saying is true, because it is just what you think about it, so it cannot be "true". To stay on topic, the furniture in the Mansion is very glitchy and you can kind of walk over it, very annoying sometimes because you can also get stuck on it :(.
mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts
its deifnately the best game type in my opinion you acutally have to use teamwork to take over the spots thats what i like about it.
Stealth-Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Stealth-Gunner
its deifnately the best game type in my opinion you acutally have to use teamwork to take over the spots thats what i like about it.mother_farter
Yea that makes it a lot more fun.
BullysWitFullys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BullysWitFullys
It's easy to glitch but people like you who just do it constantly have no skills at all in gears...so you just end up glitching to get kills...I bet your one of the idiots who stay up for hours and hours trying to figure out new glitches...
Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts
Glitches ruin the game for everyone who has enough integrity not to exploit them.
chicagog19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 chicagog19
Member since 2006 • 753 Posts
I know they wouldn't do this but they should have left the glitches in player matches and take them out of ranked matches. Ranked matches should test how good you are and not how well you glitch. However, player matches are just for fun and finding new glitches is always enjoyable. By the way did they take out the chain saw glitch.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#16 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
I think the new mode is alot of fun (:
ParkCarsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17 ParkCarsHere
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts

Annex is alright. It's not as good as I hoped it would have been, and definately not as good as it could be, but it's passable. I definately wont play it a lot, but after playing Gears for a couple hours tonight (in Annex) reminded me why it's such a great game, so I'll be playing Gears for the next week+, so while the mode isn't that great, it will cause me to play the game more (oddly enough). Go Gears!

(and to the OP... "overhyped"? From what everyone has said it's been a very "meh" response. Definately not overhyped...)

crazymunda6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 crazymunda6
Member since 2004 • 1389 Posts
I KNOW HOW TO DO WEAPON SLIDE, its X and A anymore its something new, maybe you can find out how, if not PM me
MetalGearGhOsT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MetalGearGhOsT
Member since 2005 • 383 Posts

wow all the people that are sayin they are glad glitches are gone are just the people that were too stupid to know how to glitch. ya sure u can say it ruined the game but it added fun to it as well, for example  i just figured out how to sky dive from like 20,000 feet above the map and land on the tops of buildings, well no i cant do it cause this stupid patch...oh and btw annex is really really stupid, its laggy,glitchy, not fun what so ever and pointless. i dont care if i get yelled at for sayin this because i know what im saying is true, the makers of gears really screwed up this time.

jimmy2016

Wow buddy your mad because a developer took away GLITCHES in their game so nobody could cheat. They did't screw up at all. Sure it's fun but not when people gitch towin because they suck.

BansheeRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 BansheeRider
Member since 2005 • 317 Posts
Personally, Ive gotten tired of GOW but Annex adds a more strategic effect on the game and to me it ran smoother. But since I never play gears anymore and Im in love with vegas Annex was another way for me to own at gears again lol
Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts
I KNOW HOW TO DO WEAPON SLIDE, its X and A anymore its something new, maybe you can find out how, if not PM mecrazymunda6
I'd laugh if people who PMed this guy got a message back saying something like, "Go **** yourself you stupid cheater." That's what I would do.