Your most proudest/hardest xbox achievement earned?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

colganraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 colganraz
Member since 2008 • 319 Posts

mine would probably be CoD 4 - Mile high club, where you have to finish the bonus plane mission on veteran difficulty in under a minute, and shoot a hostage taker in the head with 1 round

any1 else?

Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Xbox360Gamer15
Member since 2009 • 3937 Posts
my hardest 1 is completing the first few mission on veteran in cod 4
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts

mine would probably be CoD 4 - Mile high club, where you have to finish the bonus plane mission on veteran difficulty in under a minute, and shoot a hostage taker in the head with 1 round

any1 else?

colganraz
Ya I spent a few hours on that one. Definitely proud of it too!
colganraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 colganraz
Member since 2008 • 319 Posts

dam right cod 4 was awesome, i got full 1000G just so i could get more play time outta it

Avatar image for EasyNormalHard1
EasyNormalHard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EasyNormalHard1
Member since 2010 • 203 Posts

Those dumb lego games that came with my 360. Not so much the achievements but the games themselves really sux. Which make it that much harder to even get the achievements.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
Whenever this topic inevitably comes 'round again, I always run a mental checklist and come up with the same answer- Guardin' Gnome in L4D2. Bring the damn garden gnome with you out of the dark carnival. I whooped out loud when my team and I finally did it.
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
[QUOTE="colganraz"]

any1 else?

If I remember correctly on the Xbox 360 I used to share with my brother, I swear I got that in like 10 minutes :P my brain could be lying to me though. For me from the top of my head it is probably Call Of Duty 3 on veteran. It isn't particularly hard, just very frustrating on that one :P.
LetsPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LetsPlayer
Member since 2010 • 198 Posts
Gears of War 1. Beating the final chapter on the hardest mode WITHOUT glitching the boss into a corner (took at least 5 months of "on and off" attempts that spanned at least 5 hours per attempt).
bessy67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bessy67
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts

Probably Tales of Vesperia's Item Nerd achievement. That one took a lot of time and effort.

xXCombatWombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xXCombatWombat
Member since 2009 • 1529 Posts

"Wanted" or "AWP" achievement in GTA 4. Followed by beating Left 4 Dead 1 + 2 all campaigns on expert achievements.

tequilero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#11 tequilero
Member since 2005 • 9333 Posts

The one of the black flower in Hexic HD.

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

Hitting 200 in Tales of Vesperia, not hard but i'm sort of proud to have done it.

INF1DEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 INF1DEL
Member since 2006 • 2083 Posts
With over 63000 gamerscore I've gotten so many tough ones I can't decide what was hardest. I have 200/200 on Hexic, that was tough. I also have Mile High Club. But I still remember Normandy on CoD 2 was insane.
kbmars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 kbmars
Member since 2008 • 1278 Posts

any1 else?

colganraz

Dang, I dont know id have to look at all mine. :P

nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts
Completing D Day and Hill 400 on COD2 on Veteran difficulty.
kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts

Just beating Super Meat Boy is an achievement in itself for me (which technically is also an achievement "The End"), but it is a testiment to my determination and will power. That game killed me 2087 times. Also, beating an entire world without dying ("Iron Boy") took a lot of memorization and perfect timing. 20 straight levels without dying.. yeesh. I can honestly say I am amazing at SMB now, because it forces you to master it.

And it isn't one achievement, but 48. Getting nearly all the achievements in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 was ridiculously time consuming. Fetch missions galore, and the hardest fights in the game are all after the main story is done. I'm only missing the achievement for getting every title in the game, which involves using every character (48 of them) 30 times each. But I WILL get it over the xmas break, which also unlocks "A Perfect Storm Master", worth a whopping 0 GS for getting every achievement.

Getting "Chaudown" in Scott Pilgrim The Game, beat the game with all 5 characters (4 main and 1 unlocked after beating it with the other 4) and then unlock the secret helper characters Mr and Mrs Chau, who only appear randomly after beating a boss battle, then you must beat Mr Chau and even then he is STILL randomly generated when you call him and his wife to battle. I believe Mrs Chau was probably 1 in every 50 times you called your helper character. And you have to call them both with all 5 characters. Getting 200/200 in this game was am amazing feeling.

"Legendary Fighter" 100 wins on Live in Super Street Fighter IV, just because I actually had to get really good at the game to even break 50. Now I'm fantastic at it, and really proud of getting the 100 double-ya's!

And I always say this when these topics inevitably come up, it's not an achievement but I am DAMN proud of unlocking the EVA Helmet Avatar Award from Halo Waypoint. 3900 total gamerscore across all Halo games. Took a lot of replaying, and a lot of patience, but I finally got it in the opening few levels of Reach (I believe I needed 200GS when I started Reach)

I plan on re-visiting CoD4 to finally get Mile High Club over the xmas break, I only tried it on veteran about 3-4 times and kept making it to the second floor and screwing up. I also want to get The Orange Box again and send the Garden Gnome in space. That is possible the most frustrating achievement ever. I have a save that is about half way done it and want to try and finish it.