Your Greatest Xbox Live Moment

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fodpea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Fodpea
Member since 2008 • 284 Posts
What is your greatest xbox live moment. Mine was getting live
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
Was playing big team Halo 3, and I killed this guy that was in front of me. Didn't know that another guy was going after him also, so he started to complain how I took his kill, and started going after me. Killed me twice, and we all know what two team kills of the same person brings up. So, got him kicked out of the game, we won, and his friends started to ask where he went in the post game menu.
El_Jarvo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 El_Jarvo
Member since 2005 • 398 Posts

My greatest moment was when I first got my 360 and I played Gears online. I was bad at it, and the 2 kids on the other team were being little s**ts on their mics in between rounds. So eventually I decided "f*ck it", ran straight for the Sniper, equipped it, aimed at one of the kids who was in the raised bit in the middle of Gridlock and took the git's head off.

I was then kicked out the match, but it was such an awesome feeling to know that I pissed them off that much they kicked me through, most likely, frustration at being decapitated by a noob. I hope the kid cried :)

Halochief_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 Halochief_101
Member since 2007 • 402 Posts

Mine was when I was playing a 10 rd player match in Canals ( gears ) the score was 9 to 9 and it was me vs 4 other people ( my team died =/ ) and I sniped all 4 of them in like 3 min I dont know how I did it but it was awesome

RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts

Probably a couple of pwnage matches that have occured in Gears of war in the last 8 months. There are too many to list and remember. And yes getting live was great. Had two all-nighters in a row. :)

thegame458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 thegame458
Member since 2006 • 1326 Posts
One time, me and 7 of my other xbox friend decided to play a player match. We were in mansion, my whole team died, the other team had everyone alive and a boomshot. I had no ammo left. I decided to use my favorite weapon, the chainsaw. I killed every single one of them. I love sneaking around with chainsaw.
Yyin9564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Yyin9564
Member since 2007 • 2320 Posts
i got an early copy of The Club due to an error at my local blockbuster... so i was holder of the highscore in every mode on every level for about 3 days... plus i got all the tabletopper achievements without even trying... and none of it would have been possible without XBL...
FierceWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FierceWarrior
Member since 2008 • 415 Posts
in Halo 2 me and my friend were in a custom match and these two level 40's were talking all smack and said they would whoop our asses. so we played them on lockout to 50 kills and we owned them 50 to 34...i was so proud of myself when i did that.
nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts
In Halo 3 on avalanche a warthog was coming right at me but without a gunner. Before it hit me I jumped looked down and accidentally took a shot with my sniper rifle. HEAD-SHOT, I couldn't believe it that's why its on my file share. Another great moment is when I went up in a man cannon on Valhalla after graping the sniper rifle and saw a warthog gunner on the other side of the map and took the shot. Another great head-shot.(too bad i got rid of that profile)
N9ne-xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 N9ne-xx
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

My greatest moment was when I first got my 360 and I played Gears online. I was bad at it, and the 2 kids on the other team were being little s**ts on their mics in between rounds. So eventually I decided "f*ck it", ran straight for the Sniper, equipped it, aimed at one of the kids who was in the raised bit in the middle of Gridlock and took the git's head off.

I was then kicked out the match, but it was such an awesome feeling to know that I pissed them off that much they kicked me through, most likely, frustration at being decapitated by a noob. I hope the kid cried :)

El_Jarvo

Ive gotten that many of times, mine was probably in Call Of Duty 4;

Other team had the bomb and it was 1 on 7! yea, 7. Because someone decided to go to the other team that had 6 guys so, i killed 2 or 3 when they were planting the bomb, and knifed the rest. And all these 7 people were in a clan. So i pretty much ran my mouth until everyone learned there lesson and praised me lmfao that and my hatrick on fifa 08, i have like 2 or 3 of them.

Avatar image for GreenmonsterBLS
GreenmonsterBLS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GreenmonsterBLS
Member since 2007 • 1031 Posts
I have a couple of cool moments that stand out to me. One was when I was playing Gears and I killed everyone on the other team with one blast with the Hammer Of Dawn. The others are just random sniping moments in COD4.
Trogeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#12 Trogeton
Member since 2005 • 2776 Posts
Yeah most likely a GoW match.. My best was.. it was at the end of a match and 2 of the 4 members of my team quit thinking we were going to lose, and a friend of mine from high school and me were the only ones after the 4 enemies on the opposing team, and they were smack talking us like crazy, saying its not use.. we won't win.. and the last 2 matches my friend would end up getting double teamed, and I was still smack talking back the trash talker on the other team and then the entire team was insulting me, and those last 2 matches I killed all of them on my own and they all left me feed back because I angered them soo much, and well then me beating all them on my own really got them angry
nicknees93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 nicknees93
Member since 2005 • 3250 Posts
When I took out an entire clan by myself in Gears of War. They were pretty good, but no match for A CRIPLED M4N.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Hearing a child have a spaz attack because he got killed. What an epic way to start playing on Xbox live.

BIGJosher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 BIGJosher
Member since 2007 • 1562 Posts
I think my most exciting moment on a game was in Halo 2 while I was playing Cat & Mouse on Coagulation. Cat & Mouse is where you have a team of people who drive Warthogs and two people drive Wratiths, and the people driving Warthogs try to avoid driving and the last one alive through the full six minutes wins the game. The Warthogs can not shoot the Wraiths only drive, and there is no killing except for the Wraith boosting or shooting. The first minute the Wraiths can just drive around. When you hit the five minute mark of the six minute game they are allowed to boost. Therefore this is your chance to start dying. Usually you have most of the shields off. The last minute the Wraiths are allowed to start shooting and you win if you survive. So, to start my story. There was thirty seconds left and I had the Wraith behind me just laying mortar rounds everywhere around me, so obviously my Warthog is about to explode. So, if you know Coag, you know in the back of the bases there is a back entrance above the banshee, so I had been learning how to pull my warthog in there the past couple of days. So, I come around flying, get it perfectly in the entrance and run through the base, fall down to the banshee, and walk out to the side and pick up another Warthog, while the Wraith was around back shooting at my Warthog. Yes, getting out of my Warthog and going in the base was a little bit of a cheat, but that was the most excited I have ever been in a game.
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts
Every match I played in the original Rainbow Six Vegas.
PS2Dude89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 PS2Dude89
Member since 2004 • 1747 Posts
I was playing a ranked match in Halo 3 and this kid on my team kept talking smack to me saying my gamertag name was gay and I suck and he is going to do way better than me. So I told him I will play him 1 on 1 after this game. In the ranked game we did about even and after the game he said we have to play each other now. So i invited him to play and we decided to play on Guardian to 25. After a little while the score was 19-9 in my favor and the kid started getting mad and said that I was a modder and a hacker and that his plasma grenades were going right through me so he started to commit suicide so I just tried to shoot him before he jumped off the edge. I got probably my best stick ever in that game, it's in my file share. The game ended up being 25 to -4 or -5.
r1m1k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 r1m1k1
Member since 2007 • 379 Posts

GEARS:

The funniest moment I can recall is in that level with all the greenhouses. My team is all dead and three people on the other team are running at me with shotguns while the guy with the boomer is hiding in the back. The guy with the boomer fires right as the other three get into his line of fire.... He wiped out his whole team.

Another one was on the level with the train and I was leading two guys on a goose chase to the sniper across the level. I just crossed the train tracks and they were on the middle of it right when one of my teammates started lagging... While they were frozen the train still came and hit both of them and we won the match.

AaaSS82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AaaSS82
Member since 2005 • 213 Posts
the first time i saw a helicopter appear in a multiplayer gta4 match. finally made the city feel alive. my second would be taking out said helicopter with a rocket launcher and watching 4 players off the other team fall to the ground on fire.