Your greatest online moment?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts

Mine would have to be in MW2, when I randomly chucked a knife over a building and it ended up killing a member of the other team, was frekkin epic

Oh, and on L4D. My entire team was dead and the horde were coming after me constantly on Expert, but I ended up somehowsurviving thanks to to an epic barrage of shells from the auto shotgun.

QuellMyHeresy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 QuellMyHeresy
Member since 2010 • 29 Posts
Ah, greatest online moment... I'd have to say that it was when I blew up my ceiling C4 on Search and Destroy in Modern Warfare on the map with the TV station. Final round 3 - 3, I was last guy and he was too. Put some C4 on a ceiling and hid in the plants, long story short, best final kill I've ever seen.
Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts
I just started to play Halo 3 online, vigorously in the past couple of weeks. I know, I'm late to the party but it has become a very addicting source of onling gaming for me. I wouldn't go as far as saying, my greatest online moment, but it was pretty fun when I went on my first killing spree, doing triple kills to warthogs. Satisfying experience.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Rocket jump kills are always amusing in TF2 especially when it's not on purpose.

colt1831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 colt1831
Member since 2009 • 587 Posts
1 kill away from my first nuke in Mw2 tonight and I died
RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts

R700 ACOG triple - guy across the map, guy running out of a door into my sights, and I guy stepping right infront of me - one perfectly timed shot. ;)

I also have a really nice W1200 clip up on my profile... just scroll to the bottom.

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

Mortar strike killing 8 enemies trying to disable M Com charge in BC2.

Making humvee with two enemies fly into the air doing several forward rolls with a mine in BC2 as well. lol

YoungSinatra25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 YoungSinatra25
Member since 2009 • 4314 Posts
I was glitching in R6V, for some reason I couldn't reload my weapons. I had to kill an enemy pick up his weapon fire it killing another then grab his weapon, rinse and repeat for a couple of minutes/a dozen or so kills. It was INTENSE!... Robbo, like your W1200 clip. Believe it or not I played majority of my COD4 career with that intensity with a M1014 (MW2's hit detection and latency ruined the game) Another moment was my 100,000th kill in COD4 finishing off my arch nemesis and ending my COD4 career... It was like retiring after winning the Super Bowl.
Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Strider_91
Member since 2007 • 6570 Posts
I was glitching in R6V, for some reason I couldn't reload my weapons. I had to kill an enemy pick up his weapon fire it killing another then grab his weapon, rinse and repeat for a couple of minutes/a dozen or so kills. It was INTENSE!... Robbo, like your W1200 clip. Believe it or not I played majority of my COD4 career with that intensity with a M1014 (MW2's hit detection and latency ruined the game) Another moment was my 100,000th kill in COD4 finishing off my arch nemesis and ending my COD4 career... It was like retiring after winning the Super Bowl.YoungSinatra25
Except you won nothing.. :P Best moment.. The inventing of beekcaking online..
Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

Way back when Swords were rare in Halo 3. I had just got my Sword & was proud & jumped into an online match to show it off. Someone said something over the mic along the lines of "swords dont mean your good" & team killed me. Kind of killed the moment.

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

Greatest online moment? Hmm...must have been in Timesplitters Future perfect, we were like 5 in a 500 frags one shot kill match and i won the battle, the second best of the game having 223 kills. :lol:

Aside this, the game itself, its the only game that i was known all across the servers. D8 i miss these days. ):

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
one i can remember from a recent session was in BC2. Speeding past a base in a jetski, decided to fire a 40MM grenade, blew up a vehicle (turret) and got a triple kill :P
Confusion827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Confusion827
Halo 3, On team Snipers when i got up the boost thing in Valhalla, 360 + No Scope Headset = Beauty
pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts
I was glitching in R6V, for some reason I couldn't reload my weapons. I had to kill an enemy pick up his weapon fire it killing another then grab his weapon, rinse and repeat for a couple of minutes/a dozen or so kills. It was INTENSE!... Robbo, like your W1200 clip. Believe it or not I played majority of my COD4 career with that intensity with a M1014 (MW2's hit detection and latency ruined the game) Another moment was my 100,000th kill in COD4 finishing off my arch nemesis and ending my COD4 career... It was like retiring after winning the Super Bowl.YoungSinatra25
Niceeee
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

when I was playing Halo 3 and I threw a greande and something orange hit me and I died. I saw the replay and it was a safty cone!:lol:

QuellMyHeresy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 QuellMyHeresy

when I was playing Halo 3 and I threw a greande and something orange hit me and I died. I saw the replay and it was a safty cone!:lol:

soapman72
Gotta watch those safety cones, bro.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#17 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

Lately all my best moments have been in BFBC2. A razy sniper shot with an assault rifle or getting a game winning kill by destroying a tank with the repair drill rank among those. All time would have to be the marathon terrorist hunt sessions me and my friends would do in Rainbow Six Vegas

ShadowedSight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ShadowedSight
Member since 2008 • 1902 Posts

First nuke I ever got in MW2.

made. my. year.

vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts

Don't remember the exact details but the first thing that cam to mind was a very close game of Halo 3. Other team only need 1 more point. Then i got a killing spree concluded by a double kill to win the game for my team.

Avatar image for DecadesOfGaming
DecadesOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#20 DecadesOfGaming
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

using mute every time

Immortal--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Immortal--
Member since 2010 • 1415 Posts

Once in MW2 I was trying to get a nuke and I got up to harrier but someone shot it down then I got to chopper gunner got less then 5 kills and someone shot it down and I kept on going and some how I got a nuke. I was amazed lol.

In BC2 once there was a helicopter in the sky so it went down a little I used my grenade launcher and got a triple kill.

Another time in BC2 there was a chopper and it was shooting me so I was going to die so I just kept firing my sniper with no scope and I killed the driver with a headshot.

Gundamforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gundamforce
Member since 2005 • 1222 Posts

I had some great moments in Halo, though i can't recall any of them. Although i got a Killtastrophie Extermination in Assault which was able to get my team the score. I also once got a 25 kill streak once, however i died before i started that streak, so i didnt get the perfect game.

using mute every time

DecadesOfGaming

TOMMEY707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TOMMEY707
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts

lately a mad shot with a sniper rifle in bc2 timed the bullet drop perfectly and got a headshot

winning a race in grid okutma drift track on nija difficulty and doubling the highestt opponents score

those are my recent ones:)

Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

Joining a game in session, dying once, and the game ending.

Playing Shadowrun. Team killing your whole team, resurrecting them, throwing a Tree of Life, and then killing yourself so that they bleed out. I used to a be a real dick online. Oh wait... I still am. :P:P

laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts

last night on mw2, in underpassa guy was sniping so i snuck up behind him and planted a claymore right next to him :lol:

campbell1874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 campbell1874
Member since 2006 • 1920 Posts

In MW2 i have been killingthe campers with the javilin which has been great fun. Long distance knife kill that you aim for are always great.

Battlefield 1943 - I was in a tank and i just missed someone in a jeep so i chased him back to his own base where he jumped in a plane. I jump in a plane then managed to get behind him and just before i killed him he jumped out of the plane. I jump out just behind him. He landed then started to watch the two planes fly by and i landed behind him and got out my blade and stabbed him in the back.

campbell1874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 campbell1874
Member since 2006 • 1920 Posts

Yesterday at the bride at underpass i sneaked to the enemy side, where people camp on top of the building, kill a few people but ran out of bullets. I jumped down beside the bridge but knew at least one person was after me. As soon as i landed i planted a claymore. I reloaded under the bride, watched someone jump down and land on the claymore and get me a assisted suicide kill. A second person jump down and i had the ammo to kill him.

laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts

getting the game winning kill with a supply drop is always hilarious

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#29 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

getting the game winning kill with a supply drop is always hilarious

laliberte11
you say 'always' like it happens all the time...
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

All of my most epic moments are probably in Gears. I've had a lot of similar ones like this, but this is the one I remember best.

Playing on Mansion (not host) a teammate and I were guarding the bottom floor front entrance where the grenades are. We were the last ones left on our team.We go outside and see all four of the enemey team right around the corner. My teamate throws a smoke before dying from a barrage of shotgun blasts. I realize there's no way I can run away, so I try rolling toward them but instead roll into cover right next to them on accident (where they could easily shoot me). I start blindfiring with my shotty take out one, roll away, then roll back toward them while under fire from multiple shotgun blasts that can't seem to connect. I can't see any of them due to the fact that they're all hidden in smoke, all I can hear is constant ring of shotgun blasts. As I exit my roll I aim in and start blasting away. The only indication I had that I was killing them was the *xFNx PWNSMITH killed *insert gametag here* appearing in the bottom left corner of the screen successively over the quick span of about 5 seconds. Before I knew it we had one, and the match was over. The smoke cleared as the "COG Wins" notification appeared and there were just tons of Locust body parts everywhere. It was satisfying to say the least. My team was in awe, haha.

Frag4fun12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Frag4fun12345
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

modern warfare 2 a guy was up on a ledge and there was 1 more kill to win the match a guy ran up a ladder in front of me up to the guy on the ledge i threw a frag at the guy climbing up the ladder and then shot the guy on the ledge right before the game ended the frag killed the guy going up the ladder so i won with a double kill and it was on search and destroy so my whole team was watching.

tophustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tophustler
Member since 2008 • 255 Posts
1 kill away from my first nuke in Mw2 tonight and I diedcolt1831
i been down that road to
nitsud_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nitsud_19
Member since 2004 • 2519 Posts

Me and my clan buddies had some epic moments in Battlefield 1942 years ago. The most recent moment for me though was taking out 4 choppers (in a row) with the 2nd unlockable rocket launcher as an Engineer on Rush Mode in BFBC2 on the map that starts off on an island while defending the first set of crates. I got three triple kills and one double. I usually play Conquest and this was my first time playing Rush in the final game (played rush on the demos and BC1)

*not bam/bam/bam/bam 4 choppers, there were 2 hovering around so i blasted them outta the sky and took out the next two*

Drakshadow97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Drakshadow97
Member since 2009 • 201 Posts

Well, once in BFBC2 I threw AT mines at an intersection. So when I ran across the map, I turned around to see a Humv fly in the air when it triggered the AT mines I threw. It was an epic kill.

-eddy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 -eddy-
Member since 2006 • 11443 Posts
Back when Gears or War 1 was hot. I played it quite a lot but was rather mediocre in it, I usually got owned. This one time I got downed and the guy started 'raping' me and another one was standing there watching. As soon as I got up, I shot my shotgun and blasted the rapist in front of me to pieces, concidentally a 1 on 1 followed with the other one and I defeated him too. Ended up winning the round. It felt epic.
NoDzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 NoDzombie
Member since 2009 • 1483 Posts

recently, the thing that springs to mind, is a triple kill on MW2, while in last stand on the game winning killcam, that was pretty epic

but thinking back i have probably had my best moments on Burnout Paradise, i used to be stupidly good at that game, should really get back into it...........

RamboJLC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 RamboJLC
Member since 2010 • 63 Posts

on halo3 when i got a mid air quick scope followed by a carzy random plasma stick. doesnt sound great but it was amazing.

on MLG playlist

xFL4WL3SSx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 xFL4WL3SSx
Member since 2009 • 1018 Posts

There is nothing better than getting 4 headshots in a row in Gears 1, that pop sound is just so satisfying lol, I guess that have to be my most greatest online moment.

Srbanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Srbanator
Member since 2006 • 790 Posts

Please take the time to read through this, I took the time to write it out for you all.

Whether you choose to believe me or not, is up to you.

Gears of War 2, I was on Blood Drive. My whole team (people I knew in real life) rushed down the stairs and got their heads blown off without killing anyone on the other team.. We're 4 - 4 and everyone ends up sighing, "Ah well, just let them kill you Krypto."

At this point I got this sort of feeling at the back of my skull. A mix between adrenaline and an irking feeling that I might actually be able to kill these guys. I can't explain what it was, I just sort of faintly pictured myself actually killing all five.

So, I'm still standing on the stairs, having just watched my whole team get blown to bits. The whole enemy team turns and looks right at me, I hear Cole and Marcus grunt as they all sprint towards me. The first of them reaches me and I roll backwards up the stairs. I punch him in the face as he runs towards me, golf-clubbing him as I'm running to the right side of the stairs.

The rest of them are already sprinting up the left side of the stairs, one of them intercepting me on the right. I rolled right through him with my shotgun, he flys into pieces. I scrambled and ran into the grenade room, the whole team on my tail. Mind you I'm always a Theron Guard so I'm breathing like a wheezing vacume through a metal screen at this point. I run past the grenades, rolling down the hallway and outside.

I figure the only way I could possibly get the remaining three is if I get the torque bow. I sprint my way to the bow, two of them, having gone back to stairs, taking potshots at me. I run back towards the flamethrower, ducking between pillars so that I don't get hit by a lucky active. The third guy, who I had lost track of at this point, shoots a damn torrent of fire right past my head.

At that point, I had developed a 300-esque plan. I was going to funnel them all into that long hallway that leads out of the grenade room. Giving me a long, narrow sightline for my torque bow. I ran to the left this time, towards the grenade room on the other side of the map, confident that they were still following me.

I sprint all the way down the hallway and just outside the grenade room, turning around and slamming myself into the wall. I see the three of them run up the stairs all the way down the hallway. I charge my bow and manage to plaster the leading guy, his two friends charge through the smoke of flesh he leaves behind.

At this point they had almost reached the inside door of the grenade room. I blindfire into the next guy, hitting him in the leg.

Now I'm sweating and breathing hard. "Oh sh%t oh sh%t oh sh%!"

The last guy is rolling right past me, taking out his shotgun.

Room gets quiet.

I'm charging a bolt when he gets closer. I sidestep, and club him, automatically shooting my semi-charged bolt into the floor right between us.

I'm already in disbelief at this point.

He's still stunned from the melee, so I roll backwards and watch him get turned into a cloud of blood.

My friends are all awed, having just watched the whole thing. I'm sitting there holding the controller weakly in my hands.

I'm shaking right now as I think about it.

Single, proudest moment of my experience as an online gamer.

Mythomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Mythomniac
Member since 2009 • 1695 Posts
In Halo 3, I threw a Plasma grenade into one of the fan lifts, it got carried, stuck on to someone and got a triple kill... Oh, and my worst one: In Midship in Halo 2 Team Slayer with 4 Friends. Right at the start of the game I got stuck by a plasma, turned around and walked into my entire team not realizing I was stuck, I gave that guy a kiltacular.
Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#41 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

Maybe not my greatest ever, but greatest recently. Hid behind a large rock in Bad Company, (it's the map which starts at the Contruction Site) and started spraying at guys who were going through the empty warehouse and all around it. Got around ten quick kills. The gun was from the Support Class, almost like a sniper-machine gun.

My death came when about 7 guys spawned at the same time in my view. I was standing at the time, but I managed to get one more guy before I bit the dust.

browniemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 browniemix
Member since 2005 • 257 Posts

mine was on mw2 when i got my 10th nuke to get the emblem, all my nukes are legit. Anyway it was on rundown and that map is sort of my kryptonite map when it came to nukes, because i would die stupid or weird when im one or 2 kills away. One time i got killed 1 away from the nuke by a car package another was a guy in last stand and the match ended when i was 23-0 but i was in this match determind to get it. I was up to a 6 kill streak and i was in the creek with 1 kill away from getting a harrier and boom a guy jumps down, jumps at me from 10 feet away with commando and knifes me. I was like wtf anyway, i got my 7 kills finally and brought in the harrier and it got shot down without any kills then i got shot i was like wtf again. well the score was 119-96 at the time it was domination and we was loseing but i got another 7 kill streak by defending c cause the other team wanted all the flags but anyway same thing brought in a harrier got 2 kills then shot down. I had scavenger on so i ran over a dead body and got a semtex at this point we had b but we was loesing it so then i threw the semtex at b stuck a guy killed him and his teammate. I got my chopper gunner and what do you know everyone had cold blooded on well i got 1 kill from it then it got shot down. I was like here we go again. So i had my acr and guarding b and c but mainly c cause we kept loseing b i got up to 22 kill streak. Then all of the sudden it said loseing c so i sneaked around the corner of the building aand shot one ran out of acr ammo then another guy turned started shooting me i stabbed him i was almost down for the count. I got rehealed got back up from c and a guy behind me started shooting i ran got around the building where the right bridge is and a sniper shot at me and missed and i took my raffica and shot him across the map in the skull then the nuke sound came up and i died lol but i was going crazy and when i popped the nuke we was loesing 199-196 hahaha the other team was cussing and everything else and i ware that emblem proudly

HaDoKeN_NaTe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 HaDoKeN_NaTe
Member since 2005 • 1284 Posts

Best moment was sometime 2 years ago in gears 1 on the escalation map...i was looking through the scope and lined up a headshot, then some dude on the other team happens to run in front of me at the right time as i shoot...and pop two heads...i couldn't believe it

zero0131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 zero0131
Member since 2005 • 143 Posts

I actually have 2 epic moments. My first was in COD4:MW its was the last 15 seconds and all my team needed was just one kill as well as the other team. I was sniping the whole match and my cousin put all the pressure on me and i was freakin panicking since the match was about to end, there was only 6 seconds left kept firing at a guy but he was dodging my bullets without even knowing it then got a headshot at less then a sec. had to say that was a pretty intense moment.

My next moment was the same game (COD4:MW). It was on countdown and for a good 30 secs I was the only one who was killing the whole team I went 47 and 3 in that match....had to say I thought I was God for those 30 seconds.

Wellzification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Wellzification
Member since 2010 • 107 Posts
MWF2, Favela map, team deathmatch....you know when your in the room with the shower and bath and most people camp there? Well this time that was me after about a minute of nobody coming up the stairs or through the rooftops ...i took the rooftop exit, with a semtex in hand (holding right trigger) after looking around for a nice place to throw...i got shut and it nudged my throw, the semtex travelling through the air to a nearby roof...up pops a helpless enemy, semtex sticks smack in his face. Easy.
ChildOfGaming7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ChildOfGaming7
Member since 2008 • 1009 Posts

Y'know that achivement in GTAIV where you take down a Rockstar employee in Multiplayer. I did that, in my first session, my first kill on that game. Looking back on it, it doesn't seem that special because the credits at the end of the story modetook forever...

Soko77788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Soko77788
Member since 2007 • 416 Posts

I enjoy halo 3 and i've had some awesome plays. A few Killtac's, a killtrocity, and some exterminations. My greatest online moment though has to be when i went into a game 4v4 with 3 of my friends and the other team was talking massive crap. We proceeded to steaktac them and the planets aligned where we all chased down the final kill in sword room on the pit and the game ended with all 4 of us T-bagging the guy until postgame. Then i took a screenshot and put it in my fileshare.

drunkenyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48 drunkenyak
Member since 2008 • 165 Posts

Not sure if it's my greatest because i've been playing games for a long time, but this happened to me today in Bad Company 2.

I was on the jungle map and I had gone recon using a multiclass gun with c4. We were making our last stand and they had been blowing the hell out of us with a tank and a helicopter. As I waited at our last area for the enemy to show up I decided to make my way towards where they would be coming from. I threw some C4 on the gate that I knew the Tank would be coming through then made my way to a corner of the map to wait. As soon as the tip of the tank touched the gate I hit the trigger and watched the tank + 1 engineer go bye bye.

Right after that 3 more guys had run in to try an take the bomb station, and I managed to kill them all without being seen. I was running low on ammo so I made my way to the hill they were all running up and hid behind a rock. Little did I know 5 more people were heading my direction. 2 guys ran by my left and I took them with the remaining ammo of my main gun. I switched to my pistol and found 2 more guys hiding on the other side of the rock I was hiding behind. I knifed one and the other guy heard me, so I darted towards him and survived his gun fire to knife him as well.

After that I just kept going around the rock and started to head towards the bomb stations when I found my self behind the last guy. He was pretty far ahead of me but I managed to get him with my pistol. Right after that I got taken out. So to recap I had gotten 1 tank, and 9 guys before I died. It was one of those rush moments where you hold your breathe and pull off something crazy. Well for me it was because it all happened in around 2 minutes at most lol.