your fav Xbox360 experience

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scope00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 Scope00
Member since 2009 • 51 Posts

Topic

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Playing Tales of Vesperia. That game is awesome.

perry933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 perry933
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts

1st time chainsawing someone in Gears of War!!!!!

So satisfying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chasingmaynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 chasingmaynard
Member since 2005 • 3416 Posts

Bad Company has brought me a lot of cool moments, but my favorite moment in a game was the first time Ifought a Berserker in Gears of War, it was such a rush. Second favorite time was when I was playing GoW over Live with a friend, and it was his first time fighting a Berserker. Hearing him screaming over the headphones was pure joy.

And my third favorite time was last week when my gf and I were playing Gears of War splitscreen, and it was her firstBerserker fight. We died a few times trying to kill it, and she even said once that she wasn't going to be able to keep trying because of how scary it was.

Rev

jonzilla_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#5 jonzilla_basic
Member since 2002 • 2334 Posts
OBLIVION!!! Amazing game as well as Call of Duty 4!
lilasianwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 lilasianwonder
Member since 2007 • 5982 Posts

Left 4 Dead. Every time I play that game I get a kick out of it.

spendinbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 spendinbig
Member since 2004 • 698 Posts
Halo 3 custom games
Garygok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8 Garygok
Member since 2007 • 967 Posts
Rock Band or Guitar Hero local multiplayer - nothing has even come close to the joy these bring for me :)
Enman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Enman1
Member since 2007 • 197 Posts

Getting a headshot in Gears of war 2.

Warboss01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Warboss01
Member since 2007 • 54 Posts

Where do I begin? It starts a couple years ago, about a month after the PS3 and Wii came out and I figured that it was time to upgrade my experience and buy one of the new consoles. I had trouble deciding at first, but seeing as my brothers and I went with the PS2 previously, I was starting to lean towards getting the PS3. But my younger brother had some friends who had gotten the Xbox 360 and some new fangled game I wasn't familiar with; so along long with a little research, my brother convinced me to get the Xbox 360 along with a copy of Halo 2 and a strange little game called Gears of War. Shortly after purchasing it and setting it up in our living room, my brother and I played the Gears of War campaign on co-op; we stood up for hours playing the game and continued to play over the course of the next few days until we completed it. The gameplay and graphics at the time just blew me away and I few in love with the game right away, I have never played any other game that was remotely like it; but the best was yet to come. It wasn't until a few days later when I figured out how to connect our system to the Internet; at that point I proceded to make an Xbox Live account and then crossed my fingers in hopes that I would be able to play online.

To my satisfaction, I found myself on my way to my first online match. What makes Gears of War special to me is not just the wonderous gameplay, but it was the very first game that I played online multiplayer on and thus changed my gaming experience forever. Being able to participate in online multiplayer converted my attitude towards gaming; it greatly increased the replay value of whatever game had MP and how long I would be playing it. I have played many other games ever since getting my Xbox 360, both with and without MP, but up until the release of the second game, I don't think I have spent as much time playing any game as I have played Gears of War online.

I have been away from my Xbox 360 for several months and I'm itching play it again when I go home for the Summer next week. But even with as much time that has passed without touching a functioning Xbox system I still recognize Gears of War as not only the best game I've played on the Xbox, but the best game that I have ever played.

_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#11 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
Earth Defense Force 2017. Everything else has been average and boring or broken and glitchy. Oh...I would also say Saint's Row 1-2(especially 2) but thats multiplatform and falls under the glitchy umbrella lol. Mass Effect could have been up there but you dont fight against enough enemies at a time and the tactics the bad guys use are horrable(rush and kill people with your....guns and psychic powers.....forget about using the cover system and having gun battles). I also dont like the lack of textures for guns and armor in ME.

I loved Tenchu but they totally left out the most important customization type, weapons and stealth kills. Lazy Lazy Lazy.

So yeah EDF. Its fun as hell blasting giant bugs and robots and stuff and being able to gain life and having different difficulty levels and getting rewarded for playing on harder levels by getting better weapons. And splitscreen rocks. Its been the best experience I've had on my 360.
SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
LOL@ the GoW chainsaw thing lol :P Probably close SF4 matches
moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts
Halo 3 custom gamesspendinbig
This would be my fav, especially one called jenga tower v.6. Off-topic, does anyone know how to grab good created maps from random people or do you have to go to forge first and save it? My first would be slicing and dicing with a chainsaw in Gears 1.
damaster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 damaster101
Member since 2005 • 1476 Posts

To my satisfaction, I found myself on my way to my first online match. What makes Gears of War special to me is not just the wonderous gameplay, but it was the very first game that I played online multiplayer on and thus changed my gaming experience forever. Being able to participate in online multiplayer converted my attitude towards gaming; it greatly increased the replay value of whatever game had MP and how long I would be playing it. I have played many other games ever since getting my Xbox 360, both with and without MP, but up until the release of the second game, I don't think I have spent as much time playing any game as I have played Gears of War online.

I have been away from my Xbox 360 for several months and I'm itching play it again when I go home for the Summer next week. But even with as much time that has passed without touching a functioning Xbox system I still recognize Gears of War as not only the best game I've played on the Xbox, but the best game that I have ever played.

Warboss01

Yeah its funny because i beat the first gears with a friend and loved it a few years later i decided to buy an xbox 360 and to my surprise gears 2 was coming out in 2 weeks i wasn't hyped or hadn't seen any gameplay vids or pics but i couldn't exactly remember how gears felt playing it either so i didn't worry i just enjoyed the games i had till then.Well second day it was released i bought it and i was stunned the singleplayer was awesome and then once i got my xbox connected online i decided gears was the best choice.So i did my first horde and was just amazed at the intensity of it i had an awesome bunch of experienced players with me and we got to wave 27 and before i knew it nearly 2 hours had passed i was just like no way bloody way!Pretty much i did horde for a months straight and then got into the ranked matches my adapter broke a month ago though so it really sucks hard.

Well oblivion when it first came out it was the first game i ever played next gen it was just awesome to say the least every new game just looked amazing traversing from the older systems and to this day every game that comes out still looks amazing i suppose its because i still like playing the xbox originals but when people say graphics look bad in a game this gen its really impossible for me to believe.But yeah oblivion could be played for hours and i found fallout 3 even better.Also who ever said Earthdefense force i commend you i played it with my friend on coop it was great fun.

3kratos3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 3kratos3
Member since 2006 • 674 Posts

Dead Space, Oblivion, Mass Effect are all up there for me.

Hoops0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Hoops0123
Member since 2003 • 178 Posts

I have two moments. My first is when i bought my xbox King Kong came out i bought it and i remember playing through the levels and it was alright. But when you first encounter the T-Rex that had me on the edge of my seat. My second favorite moment was half way through the force unleashed when they start putting the pieces together about star killer and the rebellion. It was one of those oh wow thats really cool moments for me.

IceEmpress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 IceEmpress
Member since 2006 • 578 Posts

My favorite XBOX360 experience would have to be back when I was playing halo 3 online. Those were the days. Too bad I got so sick and tired of that game after only 2 months =/

Also I use to enjoy playing Phantasy Start Univers online with my real life friends, they were good company and they always make everything funner. XD

Im20D4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Im20D4Life
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

The first time I played Call of duty 4 I was blown away because everything around me was exploding and everyone was dying,, also when I first played left 4 dead because most games don't even have that many enemies at all attaking at once all towards you.

3kratos3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 3kratos3
Member since 2006 • 674 Posts

Sorry for the double post. I forgot about BIoshock and Call of Duty 4.

Mighty_turnip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mighty_turnip
Member since 2009 • 105 Posts

head-shotting som1 in gears 1, curb-stomping in gears 1 and THE CHAINSAW BABY!!!!1

skuzzlebutt71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 skuzzlebutt71
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Dead Space!!!!!!!! Never in the history of my gaming life have I ever been so terrifiedfrom playinga game! Its such an amazing experience! I love sifi stories so the horrer conceptsounded perfect. Not only are they creepy monster, but they are insaine to stop. The entire game is an intense thrill ride from begining to end that had me on the edge of my seat sweating like crazy as I doge the relentless assult of possesed mutant enemies. But the most memorable moment of the game was the first time I had my leg grabbed, it scared me so badI almost fell out of my seat, and had to shoot the tenticle to free myself before it drug me to my death. Intense! Oh yeah and the first time chainsawing someone one GOW!!!

ShadowedSight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ShadowedSight
Member since 2008 • 1902 Posts

Mine would be just playing any game online with my friends.

Scope00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Scope00

mine would be when i beat my brother at starcraft hes a pro

allbulldogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 allbulldogg
Member since 2005 • 139 Posts

i have to say that bioshock has been one of my favorite xbox experiences and just thinking about it makes me wanna play it again and play bioshock2 when it comes out. Also in call of duty 4 when your character dies in the explotion you get out of the helicopter and can look around until you drop to the ground. I had to put my remote down and shut off the game it was so good.

zombehhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 zombehhhh
Member since 2008 • 246 Posts

That's a tough one. I'd have to say Gears of War 2, Halo 3, GTA IV, Mirror's Edge (if it's on a huge TV), Mass Effect, or Skate 2.

KA12NAG3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 KA12NAG3
Member since 2008 • 662 Posts

Oblivion. It's the best game I've ever played.

And there are a lot of other good games, like Bioshock (which was amazing), but none of them compare to Oblivon.

OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

Gears of War 2

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Halo 3 mainly because of the online.
ghost2046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ghost2046
Member since 2009 • 351 Posts
earth defence force 2017. too bad it has no online multiplayer. id pay for that dlc. if you have zp2k9 hit me up on the 360 my gamertag is ghost2046
ghost2046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ghost2046
Member since 2009 • 351 Posts
earth defence was dope but needed online multi
GymFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 GymFox
Member since 2009 • 709 Posts

Either Resident Evil 5 or Fable 2

Warboss01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 Warboss01
Member since 2007 • 54 Posts

mine would be when i beat my brother at starcraft hes a pro

Scope00

I must not have noticed that Starcraft became playable on the Xbox 360. ;)

Kcdragon8116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#33 Kcdragon8116
Member since 2008 • 1300 Posts
Dead Space has to be my favorite Xbox experience so far. It was the first game to really show me what my new xbox could do, and was such a well made game that both fit together nicely.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Playing Tales of Vesperia. That game is awesome.

yokofox33

This and Lost odyssey. I loved the story and the characters.

RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts
Me n my friend pulled a CoD4 all nighter and the people we versed the whole time were TOTAL NOOBS. On team deathmatch I got like 30-50 kills every single game. It was amazing. It was one of his first times on CoD4 and he got anywhere from 15-25 kills which is alright for a first time playing because it was also the day he got his 360
Rusty0010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 Rusty0010
Member since 2008 • 179 Posts

Owning people at games and hearing them cry afterwards

dwarfwasonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dwarfwasonfire
Member since 2005 • 377 Posts

Definitely Bioshock. A close second for me that was a nice surprise was hitman blood money.

Scope00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Scope00

lol didn't mean that it was my fav but geting my 360 for the first time was mine:P

gowthamspa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 gowthamspa
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts
Playing Halo wars. I never tried Strategy in console before.
HistoricalSD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HistoricalSD
Member since 2009 • 582 Posts
playin' with my chainsaw..