Xbox repair question.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrMcElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MrMcElliot
Member since 2010 • 64 Posts
So I sent my E74'd Xbox 360 Elite in to get repaired. On the xbox.com service page it says repair complete and their mailing it back. But I know that sometimes if they're unable to repair it they'll send you a new xbox. So if they couldn't repair mine will they send me back an Xbox Slim, or a new Elite?
isephi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 isephi
Member since 2010 • 112 Posts
So I sent my E74'd Xbox 360 Elite in to get repaired. On the xbox.com service page it says repair complete and their mailing it back. But I know that sometimes if they're unable to repair it they'll send you a new xbox. So if they couldn't repair mine will they send me back an Xbox Slim, or a new Elite? MrMcElliot
they will most likely fix it, but if they don't they will send you back either.. a.) the same system (your case a New Elite) b.) a Gift-Card to purchase one.
MrMcElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MrMcElliot
Member since 2010 • 64 Posts
[QUOTE="MrMcElliot"]So I sent my E74'd Xbox 360 Elite in to get repaired. On the xbox.com service page it says repair complete and their mailing it back. But I know that sometimes if they're unable to repair it they'll send you a new xbox. So if they couldn't repair mine will they send me back an Xbox Slim, or a new Elite? isephi
they will most likely fix it, but if they don't they will send you back either.. a.) the same system (your case a New Elite) b.) a Gift-Card to purchase one.

Could I use the Gift-Card to buy a new slim? Oh and I also heard that they send you back a 1 month live card with your console.
wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

you are most likely going to get a refurbished elite if they are not able to fix your elite

bradly_2795

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bradly_2795
Member since 2004 • 948 Posts

Haven't heard any of this"Gift Card" you speak of. However yes I do agree that your probably just getting another refurb Elite.

isephi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 isephi
Member since 2010 • 112 Posts

Haven't heard any of this"Gift Card" you speak of. However yes I do agree that your probably just getting another refurb Elite.

bradly_2795

my brother got a giftcard to bestbuy from them, but i guess i should of said some of the details it was his third RROD in 3 months and he went though 3 refurbished ones and a call to corporate, so if that happens than you would get the "gift-card".. should of included the info my apologies.