Xbox One Power Supply

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NoDzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 NoDzombie
Member since 2009 • 1483 Posts

So i just bought an Xbox One online, got a really good deal, and looking forward to jumping into Titanfall soon, but its the console only, its not coming with any accessories or cables

I dont care about not having a Kinect and a Controller is easy to pick up, but i am worried about the Power Supply, does anybody know a reliable 3rd party power supply that i could buy thats not going to cause problems, or how to buy an original one from Microsoft (they dont seem to sell them)

Im in the UK by the way, so need to be a UK power supply

Thanks

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

umm don't think there is any third party ones. 2

why in hell would you buy system without a power brick?

1: sounds like that system was stolen

2: they cost pretty penny and not even sure they sell in stores yet so you would need look on ebay or call ms and buy one from them

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

Any 12V source with the correct amps will work. Just need to figure out how to get it connected to that stupid X1 port.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Sound a little suspicious from the seller, but any who I'm sure you picked it up for a steal (let's hope it's not actually stolen lol). Try ring up Microsoft and ask if you can buy one otherwise eBay is an alternative.

Edit: Would you look at that a quick search on eBay (Australia) and I found a few ranging from $20 to $40.