Xbox One is seriously pissing me off right now

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Sorry, have to vent, but this thing's become completely unreliable now. At first, I really enjoyed the resume feature. It worked 19 times out of 20 when I was playing Sunset Overdrive, but now that I'm playing Halo: MCC, I'm lucky when it works 1 in five times. And I'm Halo 4 now, so when resume DOES work, it loads me up with no HUD and reticule, and I can't even pause the game! I have to hard reset the machine to get it to back to normal.

I'm also still having these other problems: I have to insert and eject a movie or game at least two times to get the machine to read. Sometimes my controller won't work when I'm using Smartglass. And now, I tried watching a Blu-Ray, and I couldn't navigate the menu with either Smartglass or the controller!

So yeah, not having a very happy time with the Xbox One right now. I'm expecting the next problem to be an RROD equivalent. Anyone else experiencing any of these problems lately?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

On top of that XBL is working horribly right now. It took 10 minutes just to sign in for me.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@SolidTy

Yeah that just happened to me too just now.

Anyway, when it comes to Microsoft these, the problem isn't the Xbox.... Its the service and the software.... No matter how powerfull a console they make they will always be a piece of shit company with full of shit service.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Is the warranty period over? What you can try if you haven't already is to clear the cache on the console and clear the Blu-ray persistent storage (this clears the Blu-ray data that has been cached to the console).

Avatar image for CapnXtraObvious
CapnXtraObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 CapnXtraObvious
Member since 2012 • 506 Posts

That's nothing compared to how much it has pissed me off!

huerito323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6 huerito323
Member since 2009 • 1432 Posts

I feel your pain. I've been pissed about something different. Sometimes, I turn off my controller because I wanna go do something really quick and I don't like leaving it on. But, this ends up back firing because my controller never connects to my Xbox anymore. I have to do a hard reset on the console every time this happens, and it happens almost every time I make a battery switch. Yesterday, I had just beaten a boss on Lords of the Fallen, and my controller died. My Xbox decided not to let the controller connect anymore, so I had to reset the console, and I wasn't able to save my game. I had to beat the boss all over again. This was never a problem on the 360, so I have no freaking clue why this is a problem on the newer console.

noafence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 noafence
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

I also am experiencing multiple malfunctions. I wish there was at least consistency. Its a different problem everyday. Mostly problems with activating the TV-Receiver-Cable Box. XBOX ON is a joke. Its a different problem every day. Alas, early adopter blues