Xbox One Countdown! -- DAY ONE IS NEAR!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bumsonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 bumsonfire
Member since 2013 • 250 Posts

OMG, it can't be true, a whole years worth of waiting is just around the corner. 4 DAYS LEFT till the ultimate, amazing, spectacular XBOX ONE is released! I'm so Pumped. I'm getting Ryse, Deadrising 3, CoD Ghosts, Battlefield 4 and Titanfall on the Xbox One I cant wait!!!

Live Countdown until Xbox One!

http://xboxcountdown.com/

^^Live Countdown! ERMAGERD!

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Getting both consoles so I'm even more pumped!!! Best of both worlds baby ;)

bumsonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bumsonfire

@kingoflife9: Hey just wondering since we have been together talking forum-wise for months on the xbox threads and other threads, how about we add eachother on the Xbox One and maybe play some DR3 together, lol i dont even know if that game is online, but who knows?...

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

I'm jealous you guys because although I did get my PS4 which I can't play until Christmas I'm not in the budget yet for an Xbox One so I'm really excited for you guys and gals! It will be fun waiting in line at midnight to get that beast of a console! That Forza 5 is going to be BEAUTIFUL! And I'm jealous because PS4 doesn't have anything like Dead Rising 3. :( So you will have 2 phenomenal games to play along with the multiplats. I'm willing to bet that the Xbox One runs damn near silent in comparison to the PS4. 360 was extremely silent and my PS3 was very noisy at times.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@kingoflife9 said:

@bumsonfire: Yea I can't wait, I didn't get the ps4 so the wait for me has been extra long. Day one I'll probably get DR3, Madden, and BF4. Looking forward to Titanfall and quantum break. Oh and sunset overdrive.

I'm getting Fifa 14, Ryse Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3

jetjetjaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By jetjetjaguar
Member since 2011 • 192 Posts

I am starting to "feel it". I'm only getting Forza 5 "day one" as that is a can't miss title for me. Then when it's time to see some daylight and rest the fingers I will head to a shop and get a second title based on positive user feedback. Either that or fall back on another "can't miss with me" like FIFA.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Only 3 days now the wait is unbearable, I could hardly concentrate at work today, good thing I thought ahead and took Friday off. My one and only task this upcoming weekend will be to play X1 games, I'm getting the majority of the launch titles as well.

Avatar image for thenephariouson
thenephariouson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thenephariouson
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts

Thursday night im packing up my 360 and prepping for the arrival of my shiny new toy....... and cant wait!! Ive even booked the following WEEK for holiday : )

bumsonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bumsonfire

@Alucard_Prime: launch titles such as...?

Im getting Ryse, DR3, Ghosts and maybe bf4

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

i buy next gen console next year

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sukraj

Yes I cant believe there is just 3 days until launch I'm so pumped up.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Alucard_Prime

@bumsonfire said:

Getting Ryse/Dr3/Bf4/Forza5/KI on day 1 for sure. I might also get CrimsonDragon/LOcocycle if I enjoy the demos.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sukraj

@Alucard_Prime said:

@bumsonfire said:

Getting Ryse/Dr3/Bf4/Forza5/KI on day 1 for sure. I might also get CrimsonDragon/LOcocycle if I enjoy the demos.

It looks as if most xbox gamers are getting ryse and dead rising 3.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Forza 5/NBA 2K14/and Ryse. I'll be all over Killer Instinct as well.. C-C-C-C-C-Cant wait.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Alucard_Prime

@sukraj said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

@bumsonfire said:

It looks as if most xbox gamers are getting ryse and dead rising 3.

Not surprised, I'm a fan of DR1&2, so DR3 is an easy choice for me.

Ryse.... big fan of medial-themed games, I was sold on this title from the reveal trailer, there is nothing out there like it. I really enjoyed Dark Souls but Ryse will be more action oriented, which is great, getting this regardless of the reviews.

Forza 5: Big Forza fan, played 2-4 & Horizon on the 360....this is a must-have game basically.

Battlefield 4: My favorite fps series, not much else to say here....I held out on the 360 version to get the X1 version, and I'm glad I did.

KI: The only fighter I play usually is Street Fighter. I haven't played SSF4 and SfxT in months, but I do remember playing and enjoying KI when it was released on the N64 I think it was. I was never a huge fan, but to get a solid 2d fighter at launch is great, and I definitely want to support this game, seems like it's a pretty solid fighter overall. First time we will have a fighting game running on dedicated servers. Low price......another easy choice for me....the only problem is playing with a controller....if this game is good I may have to buy another arcade stick....cannot play fighting games very well with a controller.

This is why friday is a big day for me, I've been genuinely looking forward to these games for months now. Of course I'm also excited to see all the new X1 features almost as much as the games, but the launch lineup is great and pretty varied overall.

steveo2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 steveo2000
Member since 2003 • 72 Posts

The launch has been the only thing on my mind lately. Anyone else wonder if the Kinect facial recognition will work on a dog. would be cool if it would log my dog in when she enters the room. Yes I am bored and cant wait.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Alucard_Prime

@steveo2000 said:

The launch has been the only thing on my mind lately. Anyone else wonder if the Kinect facial recognition will work on a dog. would be cool if it would log my dog in when she enters the room. Yes I am bored and cant wait.

LOL

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sukraj

2 days left.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

Well the good news is I will have the money to get Xbox One at launch but the bad news is that I didn't preorder. :( My PS4 has to wait until Christmas so I'm pumped for Xbox One because I would get to play this weekend. I'm so getting Forza 5! I want Dead Rising 3 but have to wait. Maybe with some Christmas money or something.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sukraj

1 day left

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbe56c642fe
deactivated-5acbe56c642fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23  Edited By deactivated-5acbe56c642fe
Member since 2011 • 76 Posts

@steveo2000: that has got to be the most random thing i've when it comes to kinect related questions haha