Xbox live sign-in problems

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Aiizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Aiizen
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hey. When i tried to sign into my live account it would either start signing in for a little bit then stop and kick back to where i have choose the profile again. Sometimes it would just keep signing in and wouldn't stop until i had pressed B. I ran a network test and i can connect to xbox live. With this in hand, i plugged my brothers Hdd into my console and he could connect. I am still unable to connect. Anyone have any idea of whats wrong?

Thanks for reading.

Fire11Razor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Fire11Razor
Gah, I hope someone replies, as I too am having a tib bit of trouble with xbox live, I can't seem to recover my profile anymore. It just keeps saying Xbox live signup is unavailable.
DeathStar17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 DeathStar17
Member since 2005 • 4858 Posts
They are probably just working on the new firmware, be patient...
Fire11Razor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Fire11Razor
They are probably just working on the new firmware, be patient...DeathStar17
Gods I hope so, I was trying around 7-8, and then again at 9 this morning.
Aiizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Aiizen
I hope so too. Im pretty annoyed by this.
Avatar image for MumblesMcBabble
MumblesMcBabble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MumblesMcBabble
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts
If you're trying to recover your gamertag to another console keep trying. I had the same problem last night. It took me about 10 tries and it finally worked.
xGAMExTIMEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 xGAMExTIMEx
I have tried to recover my gamertag about 20 times since yesterday morning and it keeps saying the signup site is unavailable. This sucks.
Roy4501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Roy4501
Member since 2005 • 57 Posts
i'm having this problem now :(
Ratchet1200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ratchet1200
Member since 2005 • 370 Posts
yeah I'm having that same problem now too
NinJaSin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NinJaSin
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
And im having the same problem as you Aiizen...And i doubt its cuz the new firmware there coming out with because before they even announced it i was having this problem..so..yeah.:(
scouser1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 scouser1987
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
hi, does anyone know what happend to there accounts becouse its 21 march 2011 now and i am having the same problem as descibe above. when i tried to sighin to my xbox live account it says cannot connect to xbox live. I tested my internet connection and there is nothing wrong what so ever with it. i have tried like 50 tims now lol but nothing, i tied my girlfriends account (which is on the same xbox) and her works fine. so i desided to delete my account and see if it worked after i recovered it, but now i cant recover it. it says " xbox live signup is currently unavailable. please try again later" everytime i try to recover my account. please help totally have no idea what to try next, i also contacted xbox support but there not replying. mail here or mail me at wesley.hazell@hotmail.com thank you regards scouse :)
noxboxlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 noxboxlive
Member since 2008 • 5856 Posts

dead topic from 07

Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

hi, does anyone know what happend to there accounts becouse its 21 march 2011 now and i am having the same problem as descibe above. when i tried to sighin to my xbox live account it says cannot connect to xbox live. I tested my internet connection and there is nothing wrong what so ever with it. i have tried like 50 tims now lol but nothing, i tied my girlfriends account (which is on the same xbox) and her works fine. so i desided to delete my account and see if it worked after i recovered it, but now i cant recover it. it says " xbox live signup is currently unavailable. please try again later" everytime i try to recover my account. please help totally have no idea what to try next, i also contacted xbox support but there not replying. mail here or mail me at wesley.hazell@hotmail.com thank you regards scouse :)scouser1987
You know it'd be really nice if you just create a new thread instead of reviving an old one as this is considered disruptive posting.