Xbox 360 holiday question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for socom2_wizard11
socom2_wizard11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 socom2_wizard11
Member since 2004 • 515 Posts
m thinking of buying a xbox 360 on boxing day... im in canada and price i 400 bu=cks, will thier be a price drop on boxing day. Also how long of an xbox 360 subscription comes wth it?
socom2_wizard11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 socom2_wizard11
BUMP, comon any help?
Neonshadow2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Neonshadow2
Member since 2004 • 31 Posts
I really can't see it, I'm in the market for a 360 aswell and quite frankly I think this current christmas deal of a slightly lower price with two free, pretty decent (very decent if you're a fan of their genres) games thrown into the mix is about as good as it's going to be for awhile. Hold out if you like, the price can only get lower really but on boxing day I'd expect almost all 360s to be gone... except maybe the Halo model which stores seem to have a hard time shifting at the moment.
socom2_wizard11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 socom2_wizard11
I dono i live in a town of 300000 people so i mean theres lik8 stores you can get it frm, i think i might be able to snipe one.
purified-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 purified-7
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts
i live in a big city too and every stor now seems to have about 4 elite budle packs and after there gone thats it no boxing day deals nothing for a while get one while you can why wait
Schumi7WDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Schumi7WDC
Member since 2004 • 1689 Posts

I wouldn't count on any price drops, unless it's a store exclusive offer from a retailer because of Christmas or Boxing day or New Years or something else.

The 360 premium and Elites are in short supply, many major retailers throughout North America and probably Europe are either very low on inventory or out of inventory. Here in the States, Best Buy, Circuit City, Amazon, Gamestop, they are all battling to keep the console in stock, most of them are out of stock on both models on thier websites and in many stores, so there just isn't enough inventory to make any big push with another sale.

The corporate price drop was only started a few months back, and on top of that, they just threw in the 2 free game Holiday bundles within the last 2 months, and it's a limited quantity sale, when they are gone, they are gone. With both of those two big sale pushing discounts going, I would be shocked if there were too many further sales around the holidays.

Tylerdurdn71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Tylerdurdn71
Member since 2007 • 221 Posts
i really doubt there will be a price drop, but some places are offering free games and gift cards with a purchase